Big 12 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big 12

Reaction Score
Yes, but my question is, will that ever change or are those three permanently in a different home/road cycle from UConn?
Could theoretically change if one of the teams sat out a year. West Virginia also played on the road 2 straight years in 2019 and 2020 so doesn't seem like there's any rules written in stone

Reaction Score
And let’s be thankful it isn’t on the road. Gallagher-Iba is a tough place to play. Quality game on our schedule.

It was a hell of a place even before the expansion in 2001 saw a great Pokes win against Texas there back in 2000, both teams were in the top 20. Capacity was just short of 7K, but man that place jumped.

Reaction Score
OSU is no easy game at all - as someone already said - UConn is lucky it's a home game
I happen to enjoy and follow OSU basketball so this is of particular interest for me. OSU always plays hard and has a wonderful history of having big time players that are not top 100 recruits.
Marcus Smart, Byron Houston, Big Country Reeves, Tony Allen, John Lucas III, Joey Graham, James Anderson are the ones that come off the top of my head
Marcus Smart was a 5 star, top 10 player out of high school and a McDonald’s All American.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
They are banned from post-season play for everyone digging up black and white OSU history data on Wikipedia. Playing a dead fish is the reality.

Reaction Score
They are banned from post-season play for everyone digging up black and white OSU history data on Wikipedia. Playing a dead fish is the reality.
If you're gonna try to be snarky you should make sure you have your facts right. They were banned from the postseason last season, not this season. So we're not playing a dead fish

Reaction Score
OSU is no easy game at all - as someone already said - UConn is lucky it's a home game
I happen to enjoy and follow OSU basketball so this is of particular interest for me. OSU always plays hard and has a wonderful history of having big time players that are not top 100 recruits.
Marcus Smart, Byron Houston, Big Country Reeves, Tony Allen, John Lucas III, Joey Graham, James Anderson are the ones that come off the top of my head
Yeah, they have a nice history. We should still get a better opponent in this matchup. OSU was putrid last season while we were Top 20. The resurrection must continue before we’re a headliner again. Here’s hoping they keep the challenge going.

Reaction Score
let's be honest TT at gtown is a complete waste of a matchup

Reaction Score
Yeah, they have a nice history. We should still get a better opponent in this matchup. OSU was putrid last season while we were Top 20. The resurrection must continue before we’re a headliner again. Here’s hoping they keep the challenge going.
OSU was not putrid.

15-15 overall and 8-10 in the B12, 8-7-3 if you're going my hockey standings :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom