Big 12 & Wvu Both Say Wvu In Big 12 Next Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big 12 & Wvu Both Say Wvu In Big 12 Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought we get to count Boise's rankings if they join making WVU's rankings moot?

Reaction Score
I thought we get to count Boise's rankings if they join making WVU's rankings moot?

That's true, but we are trying to figure out how the 8 teams together for at least 2 seasons continuity rule will work.

Reaction Score
That's true, but we are trying to figure out how the 8 teams together for at least 2 seasons continuity rule will work.

Gotcha....

But if some of the other invites join next year.......?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Reaction Score
Gotcha....

But if some of the other invites join next year.......?

Maybe I'm missing something.

If they join next year, then as I understand it, we'd be all set. I'm ready for it to just end at this point. Out with the old and in with the new. Let's get this show on the road.

Reaction Score
If teams are leaving early it's more likely they are paying a huge amount to get out and the BE will use that money to help it add it's new teams for next season thus allowing it to qualify for BCS status the next go round.

I don't think so, because Marinatto has been so steadfast in refusing to budge on this point, and has been very public about it. If he was just waiting for a bigger buyout, he wouldn't have been so definitive. I'm thinking WVU will just schedule the games, and say to the Big East, probably with this going to court. The Big East has such crappy legal documents (didn't even create a legal entity for the conference in its first 26 years of existence, for example ...), that WVU probably thinks they can just go.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I think we should get Missouri for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom