BG & Kemba at it Again | The Boneyard

BG & Kemba at it Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After combing for 51 pts on 18-35 FG against Portland, the duo has a combined 24 pts on 10-18 shooting in the 1st half against Melo (20 its) & the Knicks. Both players have 12 pts & Kemba already has 6 assists. The Bobcats are up 53-51 at the half.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
just saw this after i posted mine... hes got that double double

Reaction Score
Bobcats can't even seem to get a shot off in the last 3 minutes. Oy.

Reaction Score
Holy crap - Charlotte's last five possessions all ended in turnovers (once after an offensive rebound) and they frickin lose again.

Spoils a great night for Kemba.

Reaction Score
Gotta stop jinxing them with threads like this one and the Portland one.

Reaction Score
don't understand why kemba gave up the ball there, it's not like mkg had an advantage, should have just held it.

Reaction Score
Holy crap - Charlotte's last five possessions all ended in turnovers (once after an offensive rebound) and they frickin lose again.

Spoils a great night for Kemba.

Probably his best game of the season...

K. Walker 25 pts 8-15 FG 7-7 FT 10 assists vs. 1 TO

Reaction Score
What a terrible 48 hours for Charlotte. This time, man, when you have the ball in a tie game with the shot clock off, you simply cannot turn it over (or shoot so early that the other team gets a chance to win). Granted the guy who turned it over is 19 years old, so these things happen when you build around youth.

Reaction Score

shaq-1.jpg

Reaction Score

It's a tough call - if one of our guys is having a big night, the post is helpful for people on this board to check it out, since they might not be paying attention otherwise. Does that over-rule the jinx factor? Such philosophical debates have troubled intellectuals for centuries. What would Plato do?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Holy crap I almost broke my tv screen. Bobcats always play the Knicks tough, heck one of their 7 wins last season was against us. On to MIA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Drummond has a double-double too (12 points, 10 boards) - but Pistons are way down so there's nothing to jinx.

This is just one day, so don't read much into it, but Brandon Knight has one point and two assists.

Reaction Score
Holy crap I almost broke my tv screen. Bobcats always play the Knicks tough, heck one of their 7 wins last season was against us. On to MIA!!!

JR just kept chucking and chucking till he made it at the end lol, looks like Melo is alright a win is a win, happy to see Ben and Kemba become a backcourt duo they played great.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
JR just kept chucking and chucking till he made it at the end lol, looks like Melo is alright a win is a win, happy to see Ben and Kemba become a backcourt duo they played great.

Totally, also watching JR Smith and Ben Gordon guarding each other was pretty funny considering how similar both players are to one another.

Knicks put the best record in the east on the line tonight at Miami. You know Miami is waiting for them after the 20 point loss in the first game and them wanting to send a message to everyone in the league by trying to stomp the Knicks and their best record. Not to mention their recent road loss to the Wizards.

Reaction Score
The soon to be Hornets are still a year and a center away. Great to see Kemba developing.

Reaction Score
Totally, also watching JR Smith and Ben Gordon guarding each other was pretty funny considering how similar both players are to one another.

Knicks put the best record in the east on the line tonight at Miami. You know Miami is waiting for them after the 20 point loss in the first game and them wanting to send a message to everyone in the league by trying to stomp the Knicks and their best record. Not to mention their recent road loss to the Wizards.

which is why last nights win was big, the game against Miami will be a good measuring stick early in the season win or lose. Knicks played awful last night and still won, hope that those last 2 minutes of last night can be a team building win going forward.

Reaction Score
The soon to be Hornets are still a year and a center away. Great to see Kemba developing.

I hope they get there. It seems like the last few years UConn alums have been marooned on some pretty horrible teams and in certain cases (e.g. Pistons with Ben, CV, and Rip) were viewed as the cause of their horribleness.

Reaction Score

A year way from what? They still need alot more than just a C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom