Betts to UCLA (merged) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Betts to UCLA (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith was in fact here in Baton Rouge and LSU is very well funded when it comes to NIL money. I think with Hailey Van Lith she may go to the highest bidder since she really doesn't have the size to make it big at the next level.

The comments about the coach of UCLA are kind of harsh considering she never did have the talent to compete until now. I thought her team did pretty good this year but they just didn't have any size to compete with that type of roster night in night out. I though that finally caught up to them more than coaching error.

As for UCONN they will have the horses needed next year to compete for a championship but Geno will need to figure out how to get something out of DeBerry. She is a player that could defend the less athletic taller girls in the post.

Reaction Score
One of the problems for Betts in playing for UCLA is they really don't have good outside shooting and Teams will play the South Carolina defense Pack it in and Let them shoot from the outside. She will be double and triple teamed. Close needs to find some 3 point shooters. Osborne and Rice are not the answer.
Yeah they were pretty rough on the outside shooting.

sun

Reaction Score
UCLA has roster openings and is perceived as being a good & fun school to attend.
I suspect that UCLA will continue to build its roster enough to become strong contenders.
They compete for some of the same players that UConn does.
Win or lose they'll be in the hunt as a top 10 team, and I could see them replacing Stanford as a powerhouse on the national stage for a while.
That means that they'll attract even more talent, their arrow is pointing up & they'll become a team that UConn will need to beat.

Below is the UCLA scholarship chart with updates about transfers & recruits.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think we’re better off not adding anyone. Geno already has the talent to make another run. Amari Jana Ayanna and Ice have all the motivation they need to become awesome in the backcourt they’ll be playing with.

I agree, I think chemistry is the most important thing. Minutes are already going to be hard to come by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom