Betting on the WNBA

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Don’t. Unpredictable this year.
compulsivegambler2.jpg

"Phew, thanks. That was close!"​

Reaction Score
Unpredictable and disappointing if you are a Lynx fan and is on record predicting them to be a Top 2 team. Did not see that coming quite yet. At some point, maybe they can consider tanking for a top draft choice.

Reaction Score
Unpredictable and disappointing if you are a Lynx fan and is on record predicting them to be a Top 2 team. Did not see that coming quite yet. At some point, maybe they can consider tanking for a top draft choice.
Tanking? Not likely. I doubt that Maya would go along with that, and they're not about to trade her. Fowles should have a few good years left, so her, Maya and Robinson are a pretty fair nucleus to build a team around.

Reaction Score
Tanking? Not likely. I doubt that Maya would go along with that, and they're not about to trade her. Fowles should have a few good years left, so her, Maya and Robinson are a pretty fair nucleus to build a team around.

Maya, personally, might not go along, but what keeps a team employee from cutting back on her minutes, or calling fewer plays for her, or employing useless strategems?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Minnesota seems to be improving. They did beat Phoenix by double figures on the road yesterday, I think they led wire to wire. They've crawled back to .500.

LA might be the best team in the league, but they've been crushed twice in recent weeks by Seattle and Dallas. Any given night, any of the teams can look terrible. I don't see that as a positive for the W.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom