Better Late Than Never UCONN vs UMass-Lowell | The Boneyard

Better Late Than Never UCONN vs UMass-Lowell

Reaction Score
Sorry guys, I meant to do this last Saturday night but at 73 my mind is floating away! Bear with me..........
I've read some comments that we shouldn't take the UCONN victory over UMass-Lowell too seriously as UMass was a terrible team!
But I beg to differ, as every girl that got into the game did a wonderful job, (which was everyone except Autumn, who IMHO should have gotten in for about 4/5 minutes with that huge score)!
The freshmen carried themselves and played like veterans! Not looking as rookie players usually look in their 1st game!
Paige was spectacular in her debut! And the scary part is she's only going to get better with experience. The rest of the rookies, McLean, Edwards, Muhl, and Piath, all had highlight minutes instead of being hesitant and wary of making a mistake, They were very poised.
You would think after having 4 games cancelled or postponed and presenting a practice shutdown except in pods would be a little over-excited or scatter-brained in the 1st game back!
The vets played well, as expected, The one comment I could make obviously they weren't in "game shape" which will come sooner than later!
Today's game vs Seton Hall should be very interesting if all the girls can build on the 1st game!

Reaction Score
With a rotation of nine and a 10th needing minutes to develop, don’t count on Autumn getting 4-5 mop up minutes. There are too many guards who need development time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom