Better Days | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Better Days

Reaction Score
What? Come on guys at least try to use proper English. Your embarrassing yourself and the school you(hopefully didn't graduate from) profess to care for.
Please tell me this is an irony post and that you mis-conjugated to “your” on purpose

oh wait, it’s weyuo, one of our favorite room-temp-IQ posters

oh and “proper English” wouldn’t allow that “for” to hang on the end there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Randy paying a coach out of his he shouldn't have to do but he need a better OC a question that can be ask i no football been coaching it 27 years so go to your face book page for likes
Where have you been coaching football for 27 years?

Reaction Score
I am a long, long time season ticket (30+ years) holder and I am impressed with this incoming class and will continue to support RE2 and the football program. RE1 had some great years and this current recruiting class in reminiscent of those he attained at that time. All he needs is an above average QB to start things rolling.
Things aren't going to change overnight and there will be no reasonably decent alternatives ready to climb into the pilot seat with the 1st year of indy play and a ridiculous salary scale. Things aren't going to change until there is some success and fannies in the seats at the Rent. RE2 will be here at least 3 more years and I will support him. He is recruiting as he did when there was a successful program and bringing in young men I wouldn't even think of last year. Don't know what he is doing but we are looking at added size, speed, and athleticism.
The naysayers can continue to complain but until there is a viable alternative that is reasonable and fits with what the current fiscal mandates, I hope those who are fans will continue to support the program. Football is an important program and has a storied history at UConn.

I believe that if we get an OL that will block, we have the QBs. I think Steven Krajewski and Jack Zergiotis both are good QBs that needs to be protected by a Great OL.

Reaction Score
I miss the days where our own fans were calling for dropping the football program.

Reaction Score
Please tell me this is an irony post and that you mis-conjugated to “your” on purpose

oh wait, it’s weyuo, one of our favorite room-temp-IQ posters

oh and “proper English” wouldn’t allow that “for” to hang on the end there.
At least you can understand what I was talking about. Look at what I was criticizing.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The rest of the country (west of the Hudson River) believes we've given up on football. They think we'll eventually go to FCS or shut the program down. We have a lot of work to do to reverse that image. It can be done, but we've got a long, long road ahead of us.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The rest of the country (west of the Hudson River) believes we've given up on football. They think we'll eventually go to FCS or shut the program down. We have a lot of work to do to reverse that image. It can be done, but we've got a long, long road ahead of us.
Most thought we were still in, and never left the Big East as for hoop.
Football we might as well have been in the MAC or C-USA or Sun Belt. You think folks where you live now care?
Yeah... we got work to do. Yes

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Most thought we were still in, and never left the Big East as for hoop.
Football we might as well have been in the MAC or C-USA or Sun Belt. You think folks where you live now care?
Yeah... we got work to do. Yes
In Texas, we were just getting used to seeing UConn visit SMU and Houston. No one here thought we had a good FB program, but they were at least getting acquainted with UConn.

Now people think we just have up. They never expect to hear “UConn” and “football” mentioned in the same sentence ever again.

That’s how it is here, although it could be irrelevant. What really matters is what people believe in the Northeast.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
In Texas, we were just getting used to seeing UConn visit SMU and Houston. No one here thought we had a good FB program, but they were at least getting acquainted with UConn.

Now people think we just have up. They never expect to hear “UConn” and “football” mentioned in the same sentence ever again.

That’s how it is here, although it could be irrelevant. What really matters is what people believe in the Northeast.
Amen brother. Thanks for carrying the flag down there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom