Beth Mowins with behind the scenes report | The Boneyard

Beth Mowins with behind the scenes report

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Pap, a special thanks on this day for thanks for all of your links and the time it takes. Blessings.
Thank you Ice. Happy to do it.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Lets also give thanks the announcing team was Beth and Rebecca. No Caroline Peck. It made the game much more enjoyable for me.

Although I must say, the producers must be getting in Rebecca's ear saying 'hype it up!' or 'more colorful language, please!' because a few times as she went to break, she led in with some over-the-top line that made my eyes roll big time.

Rebecca is at her best with quick one-liners, astute observations and down-to-earth repartee; I think that's the real Rebecca. More of that, please!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link, good read.

Reaction Score
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all. Beth is so real and refreshing. In a heartbeat, I would take her over DB or, hey, that Carolyn Peck lady who does little preparation and has not even the courtesy to properly pronounce player names. Beth and Rebecca make a great duo!!!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
To me, Rebecca was a little hysterical at times. I agree with VAMike that something was a little off. I know its heresy to post such a thing.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Yeah, great find, pap. A real treat to read, and most informative. Beth has always been my favorite WBB pbp announcer, a real pro. And her preparation is very impressive.

Reaction Score
Very nice article. It is no secret here how much I would like to see Ms Mowins do the TV play by play of the Final Four.

Does the article somewhat temper the complaints many have here on the Boneyard about Bob and Meghan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom