Beth-Cook vs Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Beth-Cook vs Notre Dame

Reaction Score
In the first couple of minutes Notre Dame showed it gives up the three. Beth-Cook had numerous open shots. They missed most. UConn wouldn't have.

Reaction Score
It's 51-19 at the half. Towson looked decent defensively in the first few minutes, too. And then UCONN did what they do, as did ND. Teams like this do not really provide much insight for teams like UCONN and ND because the game is never in doubt. Round 2 and 3 will be more telling.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
In the first couple of minutes Notre Dame showed it gives up the three. Beth-Cook had numerous open shots. They missed most. UConn wouldn't have.
Bethune-Cookman has a horrible FG perectage from the perimeter and doesn’t take many threes at all, averaging less than 5 threes a game. I’d guard the paint and make them shoot from the arc, too

Reaction Score
Bethune-Cookman has a horrible FG perectage from the perimeter and doesn’t take many threes at all, averaging less than 5 threes a game. I’d guard the paint and make them shoot from the arc, too
Oh, that's true but I have noticed this in other Notre Dame games.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Bethune-Cookman is not only had a poor shooting team, but they were slow and not particularly athletic. Towson was clearly a better, more athletic team. But Towson bigs weren't particularly good shooters either. But the important thing is ND handled their business and buried this not very good team to move on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom