BET tickets have been allocated | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BET tickets have been allocated

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if you can enter MSG, leave MSG and then re-enter? Example: Watch the 12, 2:30 games on Thursday, leave to go drink with UConn fans at Legends (assuming we have a 9:30 tip Thursday night) and then re-enter for UConn game?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if you can enter MSG, leave MSG and then re-enter? Example: Watch the 12, 2:30 games on Thursday, leave to go drink with UConn fans at Legends (assuming we have a 9:30 tip Thursday night) and then re-enter for UConn game?
Im pretty sure those are 2 separate sessions, so you would have to have 2 separate tickets. 1 for the earlier slot and 1 for the 7PM start time slot.

Reaction Score
Your example spans two sessions with separate tickets, so yes, that scenario would be kosher. I doubt, though, that one could exit and return within a session.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
With the exception of the first game and the championship game, every ticket is for a two game session and once you leave, you cannot return without an unscanned ticket. Evening sessions are a separate session so yes, everyone departs once the first set of games ends and those with tickets for the evening session return (in most cases after knocking back a few).

Reaction Score
With the exception of the first game and the championship game, every ticket is for a two game session and once you leave, you cannot return without an unscanned ticket. Evening sessions are a separate session so yes, everyone departs once the first set of games ends and those with tickets for the evening session return (in most cases after knocking back a few).
I just checked my tickets and the first is for the Tripleheader that starts at 4:30, so it's doubtful anyone can leave after the first game and return later. Also, with that schedule there won't be more than 30 minutes between the first game and the second.

For the Thursday games, there are two Doubleheaders with lots of time between when the second game of the first doubleheader ends and the second doubleheader begins. Plenty of time to leave for dinner/drinks and return.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
I just checked my tickets and the first is for the Tripleheader that starts at 4:30, so it's doubtful anyone can leave after the first game and return later. Also, with that schedule there won't be more than 30 minutes between the first game and the second.

For the Thursday games, there are two Doubleheaders with lots of time between when the second game of the first doubleheader ends and the second doubleheader begins. Plenty of time to leave for dinner/drinks and return.
Is day one a triple header? Didn't realize that, haven't checked my tickets and assumed there would be two sessions

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I got an email from UConn last night which directs you to a BE site. Email says: In the coming days you will receive your all-session tickets via mobile delivery to the email address listed on your UConn ticket account.

I can't believe I do not actually have my tickets yet. Did anyone else have this problem? I cannot attend the whole tourney and will be looking to sell the games I can't attend. Also, I paid for these tickets awhile ago. Do you all actually have yours yet or are you in the same boat as me?

Reaction Score
I got an email from UConn last night which directs you to a BE site. Email says: In the coming days you will receive your all-session tickets via mobile delivery to the email address listed on your UConn ticket account.

I can't believe I do not actually have my tickets yet. Did anyone else have this problem? I cannot attend the whole tourney and will be looking to sell the games I can't attend. Also, I paid for these tickets awhile ago. Do you all actually have yours yet or are you in the same boat as me?
I received the same email yesterday and they were delivered to me around noon today. I was able to post the Wednesday tickets for sale on Ticketmaster fairly easily.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I received the same email yesterday and they were delivered to me around noon today. I was able to post the Wednesday tickets for sale on Ticketmaster fairly easily.
I checked around 1:30 today. Nothing yet. This long wait is kind of annoying...what's the hold up?

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Has UConn addressed how they are handling price differences from what was charged & the tickets received? I requested $655 section & received $400 tickets. Expect refund of about $500.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Let’s say you are a season ticket holder and bought the all session. How easy is it to sell the sessions you are not going to? I’m a season ticket holder and opted to buy from the secondary market instead and got kind of screwed. Paid around $900 total for 2 seats to the semifinals and final. But I don’t see the benefit because even though I have tickets to the games I can go to, I may still have to sell them should we lose. And who knows if I would get what I paid for them.

Reaction Score
Has UConn addressed how they are handling price differences from what was charged & the tickets received? I requested $655 section & received $400 tickets. Expect refund of about $500.
Check your card. I already got a refund

Reaction Score
Let’s say you are a season ticket holder and bought the all session. How easy is it to sell the sessions you are not going to? I’m a season ticket holder and opted to buy from the secondary market instead and got kind of screwed. Paid around $900 total for 2 seats to the semifinals and final. But I don’t see the benefit because even though I have tickets to the games I can go to, I may still have to sell them should we lose. And who knows if I would get what I paid for them.
You could have gotten lower level seats for every game for less that cost. So you would already be doing better.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
You could have gotten lower level seats for every game for less that cost. So you would already be doing better.

Next year not doing that again. I could easily sell lower level seats to the games I don’t go to. Looks like a lot of overtime at work this month.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
second doubleheader begins. Plenty of time to leave for dinner/drinks and return.
These days with the length of games you may have way less time than you think. I always get a kick now that TV and tourneys figure games to be 2 hours. I rarely see a 2 hour game any longer. Regulation games if close games are closer to 2:10-2:15. Our 8:30 games have been pushed back 15-20 minutes on FS1 repeatedly this season because of late ending 6:30 games.

So let’s use Thursday BET as example. Noon game is supposed to end at 2 so 2nd game should start at 230 . But that noon game could go to 2:15 just in normal fashion , 2nd game starts 245 now and can go until past 5 pm . Getting out of garden after 5:00 pm and back in before 7 pm when you build the times in for exit and especially re-entry and you are looking at an hour or so . Certainly time for a drink or two,but not a ton for dinner.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Selling tickets that you don't plan on using (if that would be your preference) would not be difficult and, depending on how entrepreneurial you care to be, could be very profitable.

As someone who attended most of these during the first three decades of its existence, I highly recommend attending as many games as you can, regardless of who is playing. Nothing matches this.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
How do you recommend getting tickets if you're not a season ticket holder?

Reaction Score
I ordered 2 $500 seats from UConn and was offered 2 $215 nosebleed seats; I declined and bought 2 seats in section 9 for Thursday $370; and 2 seats in section111 for Friday for $475 on Vivid Seats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom