BET quarterfinal postgame press conference | The Boneyard

BET quarterfinal postgame press conference

Reaction Score
Hurley said in the past, he would have gotten a technical foul "based on..." and cut himself off for criticizing the refs.

Smart move there. He doesn't have the clout to call out refs like JC yet.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
This may have been mentioned somewhere else but, any ideas on why he was send Tristen a message with the non-start?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
He does a great job of calling out the referees. Not trying to make this a big issue but it impacted the game just like coach said it did. Yes we fouled and he admitted that but he stopped short of saying there were no fouls called against pc. Maybe that is why the refs don’t like him he has a very jersey way of insulting them. I have been consistent I am happy he is our coach!!!!!

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Also not loving Hawks body language I have not seen many of his interviews so not a lot to work with. Hope he is not annoyed with AJ turning into a turnover machine at the end….

caw

Reaction Score
Also not loving Hawks body language I have not seen many of his interviews so not a lot to work with. Hope he is not annoyed with AJ turning into a turnover machine at the end….

That’s pretty much how he always looks when he’s not answering questions

Reaction Score
Dan's father Bob wanted to send his son a small message during PC's second half run.. Now Danny doesn't want him in the seats on the floor for Marq game.. Whatssup with that??

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Dan's father Bob wanted to send his son a small message during PC's second half run.. Now Danny doesn't want him in the seats on the floor for Marq game.. Whatssup with that??
Humor

Reaction Score
This was after a really crappy finish to the game so could have just been mad overall. If we win by 25 I’m sure he’d be smiling more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom