BET odds per Draftkings | The Boneyard

BET odds per Draftkings

Reaction Score
Bovada has Creighton at Nova +105 Creighton +180 and us +400.

Not gonna bet BET but I did just throw some money on Wichita State at +900 to win the AAC tournament. Pretty surprising odds given they are the current #1 seed and have already shown they can beat Houston. Should be a fun sweat to root for Alterique against some familiar faces.

Reaction Score
You are not allowed to wager on NJ teams in DK.
I don’t think this is true... I just checked and I can get Seton Hall +1200 on DK. I think they just weren’t on there initially because of the uncertainty around Aikens status.
Also - I’m now seeing UConn +650 and Xavier +550 which makes no sense, I don’t know who would take Xavier at those
Odds right now

Reaction Score
I don’t think this is true... I just checked and I can get Seton Hall +1200 on DK. I think they just weren’t on there initially because of the uncertainty around Aikens status.
Also - I’m now seeing UConn +650 and Xavier +550 which makes no sense, I don’t know who would take Xavier at those
Odds right now
I didn't know that about New Jersey teams but it looks RayRay is right according to the DraftKings web site. Although does this just mean if you're placing the bet in New Jersey? If you're in New York can you still bet on a New Jersey team?

Sports betting in New Jersey is regulated by the state’s Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE). With that, New Jersey has regulations that may differ from other states. For instance, the state prohibits wagering on collegiate sporting events that take place in New Jersey or involve a New Jersey college or university team.

Reaction Score
I didn't know that about New Jersey teams but it looks RayRay is right according to the DraftKings web site. Although does this just mean if you're placing the bet in New Jersey? If you're in New York can you still bet on a New Jersey team?

Sports betting in New Jersey is regulated by the state’s Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE). With that, New Jersey has regulations that may differ from other states. For instance, the state prohibits wagering on collegiate sporting events that take place in New Jersey or involve a New Jersey college or university team.

As far as I know, DK is only available in a few states total, similar to legalized online poker. So you just can’t bet any in-state teams in NJ. Not sure if DK is available in NY, but I’m sure you can bet the NJ teams as long as you’re not betting from that state.

Reaction Score

Yeah that prohibition is only for NJ residents

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom