Best Wishes | The Boneyard

Best Wishes

Reaction Score
Not sure if it’s totally allowed or appropriate but I wanted to wish all of my fellow followers and posters a wonderful holiday season.

It’s been a rough 18 months for many of us and things seem to change quickly. Here is to hoping you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday these next few weeks.

Basketball will resume soon so until then, let’s try to stay positive and be good to one another.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not sure if it’s totally allowed or appropriate but I wanted to wish all of my fellow followers and posters a wonderful holiday season.

It’s been a rough 18 months for many of us and things seem to change quickly. Here is to hoping you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday these next few weeks.

Basketball will resume soon so until then, let’s try to stay positive and be good to one another.
1640349239095.jpeg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I would be careful posting such sentimental stuff on the BY. Might put some of us into shock. :oops:;);)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Best wishes to all my BY brothers and sisters. It's been a wild ride since last March. Our optimism during the summer had us praying for the season to begin, going over hundreds of scenarios of who should start, who is going to have the biggest impact, and of course, can Paige actually improve on what she accomplished last year.

The Christmas break began Wednesday, and we all need it as well as the players. Speaking for myself, my head is so messed up, trying to envision what kind of team we will have on Dec. 29. Since our first game, we have had to endure injuries, transfers, and play from some players that are, to be honest, very perplexing. If at least Azzi and Nika return on that date, our new season starts then. Even though we lost to Louisville, I think we have the right players to succeed, and we have improved. We have been in the games, and if the two fore mentioned players return the play by our seniors will get much better in the second half. We have the talent to compete with anyone, we just need the bodies. If Santa is good to us, the second half of the year will be special.

So, lets refresh our brains and not even think about basketball for a few days, enjoy family, go out and see some Christmas lights, or even sing some Christmas carols. LOL. Above all, stay safe, for after the Holidays we will need all your contribution in this forum, and I expect it to be very positive going forward.

Reaction Score
First time that I recall the lack of a team holiday greeting.

Looks like the team is going to hell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom