Best way to view F'field game after the fact??? | The Boneyard

Best way to view F'field game after the fact???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our attempt to record did not take ((just back a few mins ago from 8 Xmas days with the extended fam). Is Hoopstreams the way to go?? If so, how? Think a friend once told us that there is, via Comcast, a station which shows some reruns of some of our games? Thank you - and Happy New Year to one and all.

Reaction Score
Time machine. :)

Happy New Year, Doc!

Thank you, Milford. Got a kick out of your suggestion, though disappointed to miss the game - we're a little short on time machines at the moment. Stay well.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
It looked like the kind of UCONN game from 2000 with Shea stealing the ball and somebody getting free for an easy bucket at the other end. Also, feeding the post and getting easy baskets. I think that was what they were practicing - or maybe since the 2002 team was being inducted into "Huskies of Honor" they were immitating that great group!!!:)

Reaction Score
Our attempt to record did not take ((just back a few mins ago from 8 Xmas days with the extended fam). Is Hoopstreams the way to go?? If so, how? Think a friend once told us that there is, via Comcast, a station which shows some reruns of some of our games? Thank you - and Happy New Year to one and all.

The station on Comcast is CPTV Sports, in the Norwich CT area it is channel 187. I'm not sure where you live though. The only issue is, it takes a while for them to broadcast the games. They are still just showing repeats of the 2 pre-season games and all the world vision classic games. I haven't seen any others so the Fairfield game may not be broadcast for a while. If you want to watch it soon, probably the best way to go is Hoopstreams. I have never used Hoopstreams but I think you can sign up on the CPTV website. Good luck.

Reaction Score
WESTON - thank you for that analogy - can visualize that.

WENDY - yup, that's the one, and we do get it. Sounds like'll I'll need MILFORD'S time machine anyway, given those very lengthy delays in the re-broadcasts. ;) Very helpful nonetheless, and I thank you.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
"Best way to view F'field game after the fact???"

With an ice cold Pilsner Urquell

Attachments

• unti9876ed.jpg
    unti9876ed.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 32
Reaction Score
"Best way to view F'field game after the fact???"

With an ice cold Pilsner Urquell

OZ - don't know if you'll see this - hope you'll let me know. I'm a Manhattan man myself - but was very recently down in Yuengling (try one!) country and have a couple in the fridge to accompany our traditional Pennsylvania pork and sauerkraut New Years Day good luck meal. Given your suggestion, am going to try to find a bottle of the Urquell today and add that to the menu. Thanks for the chuckle - stay well, and good luck to you in the New Year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
OZ - don't know if you'll see this - hope you'll let me know. I'm a Manhattan man myself - but was very recently down in Yuengling (try one!) country and have a couple in the fridge to accompany our traditional Pennsylvania pork and sauerkraut New Years Day good luck meal. Given your suggestion, am going to try to find a bottle of the Urquell today and add that to the menu. Thanks for the chuckle - stay well, and good luck to you in the New Year.
Sounds like the right way to welcome in the New Year. There is not a restaurant in our area that will not have some form of pork and kraut on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom