Best Twosome | The Boneyard

Best Twosome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stef & Breanna will be together only one more year. Will they be able to match or exceed Maya & Tina's best year? You pick the criteria.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Me and my golf partner. No one has more fun than we do.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Me and my golf partner. No one has more fun than we do.

DD you gotta' be a golfer to understand the fun that can be had with a long time partner. My golf partner of nearly 20 years died just before Christmas. Sorry to be a downer here but it really sucked and I'm still not over it.

As for the OP question, pick any criteria you want, MM and TC are gonna' be really hard to beat. That might not be true if it was Dolson the senior and Stewart the junior.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Stef & Breanna will be together only one more year. Will they be able to match or exceed Maya & Tina's best year? You pick the criteria.
Maybe make it a threesome? Stewie, Stef and KML. I know three's a crowd, but two doesn't really work.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Henri and Linus?

(You had to be there)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Oh people, I thought we were back to
Bacon and ???

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Chocolate and peanut butter?

Bacon and anything?

Yin and yang?

Me and you and a dog named...oops that's too many

Reaction Score
I guess if they get voted #1 and #2 as POY that would be a start. But I agree with DobbsRover in that we must add KML. That means you probably need to add Rene to Maya and Tina. Wow, tough to compare these two sets. It will be fun watching them play during the 13/14 season. I don't think any of them match Maya..... yet. And I don't think Stef will match Charles. But I do believe KML or Stewie will have the edge on Rene if they continue their improvement. Guess I give the edge to 08/09.

Oh yeah..... right from the oven chocolate chip cookies and very cold milk!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hey with all the championship team playoff posts I gotta go there - Rebecca and Kara, or Jen and Rebecca.​
And of course me and my shadow!​

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I guess if they get voted #1 and #2 as POY that would be a start. But I agree with DobbsRover in that we must add KML. That means you probably need to add Rene to Maya and Tina. Wow, tough to compare these two sets. It will be fun watching them play during the 13/14 season. I don't think any of them match Maya..... yet. And I don't think Stef will match Charles. But I do believe KML or Stewie will have the edge on Rene if they continue their improvement. Guess I give the edge to 08/09.

Oh yeah..... right from the oven chocolate chip cookies and very cold milk!
Mind blowing. But yeah giving the point of focus to match as Maya, Tina, and Renee in 2008-09 is at least a standard that will lead to very fruitful box scores in 2013-14. If it again comes down to UConn and Louisville in the NC, I'm taking the Huskies and the over.

Reaction Score
While I believe this was meant to be a serious post before bacon and chocolate were introduced and tv show characters.......... I think next season will be interesting with the duos at UCONN. For me the duos would be Stewie and KML. Dolson and Stokes. Hartly and MJeff. Also Tuck and pretty much anyone..... If those combos are on the floor at the same time I think uconn will be unstoppable. Defend Stewie and KML is open. Defend Hartly while Jefferson cruise by you, if you get past Dolson I would love to see Stokes block the shot and come up with the rebound. The duos or trios next year remind me of our 2002 and 2009 teams. Too many people to defend that will be on the court at a given time

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Frick and Frack

Tippecanoe and Tyler, too

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
W.C. Fields and Mae West.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (as portrayed by Paul Newman and Robert Redford).

Looking ahead, Diana and Brittney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32