Best Transfers? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Best Transfers?

AZgirl

Pac-12 women's sports all day long
Reaction Score
Uhhh, not sure what's confusing. I pulled a list of about 30 P5 players figuring the top 5-10 would likely be in that group.

Who were the best 5-10 transfers in the portal this off-season?
Pulling out some names for consideration:
I thought it was a joke. Anyway, I laughed.

Reaction Score
Uhhh, not sure what's confusing. I pulled a list of about 30 P5 players figuring the top 5-10 would likely be in that group.

Who were the best 5-10 transfers in the portal this off-season?
Pulling out some names for consideration:

I was just trying to add some levity where it was not needed - using the "5-10" as a height, and not a top portion of a listing. But they say if you have to explain your jokes, then you failed. So I now slink away........

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I was just trying to add some levity where it was not needed - using the "5-10" as a height, and not a top portion of a listing. But they say if you have to explain your jokes, then you failed. So I now slink away........
I got the joke and chuckled at it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

:eek:
Season 7 Episode 3 GIF by The Big Bang Theory

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
UCLA, Arizona and Duke seem to be the big winners. I think Cardoso is the top player who has been picked up but won't be a big impact player at SC this year.
@bballnut90 : Always enjoy your posts. What do you think the chances are that Cardoso plays only one year at SCar, then turns pro?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
@bballnut90 : Always enjoy your posts. What do you think the chances are that Cardoso plays only one year at SCar, then turns pro?
Thanks! And I have no idea....is she eligible next year based on age? Just using my own logic, I think she's planning to stay for at least a couple of seasons, otherwise she'd choose a different program. South Carolina is maybe the only program in the country where she comes off the bench next year which inevitably reduces her playing time and exposure.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom