best sushi in ct | The Boneyard

best sushi in ct

Reaction Score
love it, had a uconn roommate's mom who worked at Toshi in avon. good .. best yellow tail out of Cali or NYC

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
My favorite is Feng downtown Hartford. Nice atmosphere. Great lunch Specials & Asian beers on draft too. If you go for dinner bring your wallet $. Right across the street from Mcinnons bar.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
love it, had a uconn roommate's mom who worked at Toshi in avon. good .. best yellow tail out of Cali or NYC

I lived in Japan for three years and I still can't stop thinking about the yellow tail.

Reaction Score
I lived in Japan for three years and I still can't stop thinking about the yellow tail.

Did you live on the island of honshu? Must have been crazy fresh

Reaction Score
Im kind of new to sushi but Hayama on the Post Rd in Milford is pretty good

Reaction Score
I worked in Simsbury for ten years and give the choice of Toshi and Ginza, I choose Ginza every time.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Most guys never can. Even if they haven't been to Japan.

Reaction Score
Min Ghung in Glastonbury has the best Sushi I have ever had anywhere, So much better than Ginza. The specialty rolls are incredible. Some favorites are Kill Bill, Enter the Dragon, Vito and Kobey. Kind of an odd setting, but the Sushi is simply incredible.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Maybe next we can start a thread about the best basketball in Rhode Island. WTF cares about sushi in CT?

Reaction Score
TO had the Sushi in the jungle cafe, and afterwards he was spittin' fire.

Reaction Score
Maybe next we can start a thread about the best basketball in Rhode Island. WTF cares about sushi in CT?

it started as a joke...but i have some new places to try:)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don't eat a ton of sushi so I can't say that I've compared many in the state, but Miya in New Haven has been outstanding for decades. Miso is also very good.

I went to Feng in Hartford a few weeks ago and sampled a lot of suhere, and it was all very good and fresh as well.

Reaction Score
This thread is going to induce a sate-wide trot epidemic.

Watch out for those 1/2 price sales at the local ciggy shop.

Reaction Score
Edo in Norwalk on Wilton line and Nagoya in South Norwalk. I also like Fin in Fairfield and Matsu in Westport.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I've liked Wasabi in Orange, but is this really as vital as the Best Parking in Providence? Let's conserve bandwidth for the important stuff.

Reaction Score
singo sushi in waterbury. trust.

last time i went they were playing 2 chainz and had pineapple express on the tv. plus it's byob with a package store right next door.

seriously, what's better than eating some dank ass sushi, while bumping some fresh tunes, and sipping on some two buck chuck?

you're welcome.

Reaction Score
I don't eat a ton of sushi so I can't say that I've compared many in the state, but Miya in New Haven has been outstanding for decades. Miso is also very good.

I went to Feng in Hartford a few weeks ago and sampled a lot of suhere, and it was all very good and fresh as well.

Both Miso and Miya are very good. One note - Bun Lai, of Miya, is a national leader in sustainable dining. He won't put anything endangered on the menu, or serve something that's not sourced. So it's possible his menu may be more limited - certainly not less tasty - than other sushi restaurants.

Reaction Score
singo sushi in waterbury. trust.

last time i went they were playing 2 chainz and had pineapple express on the tv. plus it's byob with a package store right next door.

seriously, what's better than eating some dank ass sushi, while bumping some fresh tunes, and sipping on some two buck chuck?

you're welcome.
YES. I work in Hartford and have had Feng, Ginza, and Min Ghung quite a few times. Singo tops them all.

I literally thought I was being punk'd the first time that I was taken there, but it's the best I've had and I go back frequently now. Get the Cole Roll.

Reaction Score
YES. I work in Hartford and have had Feng, Ginza, and Min Ghung quite a few times. Singo tops them all.

I literally thought I was being punk'd the first time that I was taken there, but it's the best I've had and I go back frequently now. Get the Cole Roll.

I thought Bears like Salmon best! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom