Best "pure" shooters? | The Boneyard

Best "pure" shooters?

Reaction Score
Hi,

With all the talk (hype?) about how pure a shooter Azzi is, I wonder who the best pure shooter UConn has ever had?

I started watching only when Maya was a junior; therefore, I have limited knowledge compared to many BY'ers. But to my untrained eye, I say it was KML, with the silver medal going to Lou. And then again, when the biggest lights were on, Stewie's shot was deadly.

And, to up the ante, ;), who was the best pure shooter we ever played against? On this one, my ignorance precludes me from opining.

I mean, this is important! Well, at least it is fun.

Thank you.

Reaction Score
Not at UConn but Katie Benzan is the best pure shooter I've ever seen in person. So far she is 12-16 from distance in the two exhibition game. I've seen her hit 21 straight three point shots in practice. She rarely miss in practice.

For UConn, I think Fudd will go down as the best pure shooter in program history.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
As for our opponents, Alicia Ratay, guard for Notre Dame the year they won a championship, shot 54.7% from behind the arc … for the year!

Never have I been more afraid when an opponent launched a three than with Ratay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom