Best player in the country | The Boneyard

Best player in the country

Reaction Score
Don't post much, but thought I'd say this. Six times in this program's history, we've had arguably the best player in the country. Four of those times, we took home national championships. This year we have that kind of player again. Someone who is lethal from deep, rebounds very well and can be a lockdown defender. Now, I don't want to put expectations on anyone. Whatever happens tonight, I know the young man will give everything he's got in what could be his swan song as a Husky and make us proud as UConn fans. But if he can seize the moment and live up to his potential the way I think he can, this could be the start of a magical ride.

Go get 'em Isaiah Whaley, and god bless you and CV for what you meant to and symbolize about this program.

Reaction Score
This tournament for Bouknight will determine how he will be remembered. Is he Carton/Rudy or a Hamilton.

Let's see how badly he wants it!

Reaction Score
wait...is OP saying whaley is one of the best players in the entire country???

Reaction Score
wait...is OP saying whaley is one of the best players in the entire country???
200 (1).gif

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Wow. Love the optimism. If he's loan sharking, I'd like a loan.

Reaction Score
Don't post much, but thought I'd say this. Six times in this program's history, we've had arguably the best player in the country. Four of those times, we took home national championships. This year we have that kind of player again. Someone who is lethal from deep, rebounds very well and can be a lockdown defender. Now, I don't want to put expectations on anyone. Whatever happens tonight, I know the young man will give everything he's got in what could be his swan song as a Husky and make us proud as UConn fans. But if he can seize the moment and live up to his potential the way I think he can, this could be the start of a magical ride.

Go get 'em Isaiah Whaley, and god bless you and CV for what you meant to and symbolize about this program.
Is this about Paige?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom