Best of Luck | The Boneyard

Best of Luck

Reaction Score
As a Seton Hall fan and a big supporter of BE basketball, I want to personally thank Danny Hurley for all of his very vocal support about us being left out of the NCAA’s. Winning the NIT last night was little consolation for not being in the dance, but it was something and our guys played their guts out. UConn is the team to beat. I don’t believe outside of a few NBA teams anyone can do it. You’re the best team in the tournament and should repeat for the title. Best of luck from your fellow BE member. We want to kill each other during the season, but now it’s April. Bring home the championship.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
As a Seton Hall fan and a big supporter of BE basketball, I want to personally thank Danny Hurley for all of his very vocal support about us being left out of the NCAA’s. Winning the NIT last night was little consolation for not being in the dance, but it was something and our guys played their guts out. UConn is the team to beat. I don’t believe outside of a few NBA teams anyone can do it. You’re the best team in the tournament and should repeat for the title. Best of luck from your fellow BE member. We want to kill each other during the season, but now it’s April. Bring home the championship.
Congrats on last night. That was a grade A finish!

Reaction Score
Congrats on that win last night! Classy post, classy program.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
that was fantastic. Only two teams get to finish the post-season with a win.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I had every intention of watching the game but our cable and internet were out with the snowstorm. That said, awesome job by the Pirates with the late comeback. You guys were a tough out during the season. Wish I could have seen you win it last night, showed you belonged in the dance, probably no worse than a 9 seed.

Reaction Score
Congrats on the NIT Championship. Everyone knows Seton Hall was screwed out of the NCAA tournament. Lesser coaches/players/programs would've hung their heads and quit. You guys went out and beat everyone winning yourselves a championship.

Reaction Score
Congrats on the NIT Championship, but the Hall belonged in the dance.

Your Head Coach and program should have a bright future. If I got to pick any coach in the conference outside of Hurley, Smart, and McDermott...Halloway would be my choice. He is insightful and I truly believe he has a bright future.

Btw, I loved Kadary Richmond. He punished us, and very few do.

Reaction Score
Congrats on your championship yesterday. That was a hell of an entertaining game and your boys held it down for the Big East. FWIW, I thought Seton Hall should have made it over Virginia and some Mountain West teams as well as a SEC team here or there.

Reaction Score
Oh let's make this a two team celebration. Let's give Seton Hall the bragging rights of having two alumni coaches win championships in the same year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom