Best lefties in uconn basketball history | The Boneyard

Best lefties in uconn basketball history

Reaction Score
watching Antoine Anderson this season got me to thinking of uconn lefties.
I will start with Dom Perno, Al Vaughn,Larry Blutcher, johnnie Selvie, Antric Klaibor, and one of my favorites Jimmy Foster . Was at the NIT game at MSG where Uconn upset St Johns and Foster went off for 26. That game pretty much got him an ABA contract.

Reaction Score
I will start with Dom Perno, Al Vaughn,Larry Blutcher, johnnie Selvie, Antric Klaibor, and one of my favorites Jimmy Foster . Was at the NIT game at MSG where Uconn upset St Johns and Foster went off for 26. That game pretty much got him an ABA contract.

Jimmy Foster in a landslide. Didn't know Dom was a lefty. Al Vaughn for sure nice player in his day. Cup Cormier maybe for a short time?

This is why we need Emmett Matthews to stay on board.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Post/handle

Yeah I think A-Dub is right: Marcus Williams. Man he was good in 2006. If only we had another ball handler on that team...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Marcus had that classic loopy left handed shot that just looked like it was going in every single time.

Reaction Score
Ryan Thompson had a beautiful looking J. He was 5-14 in his career from 3, I honestly felt like he never missed.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Antric Klaibor being in a list of best anything is amazing.

I'll never forget when he started out that one season something like 0-18. I think one of the announcers said it would be better if he never made a shot because .000 looked better than what his percentage would look like after he made one.

Reaction Score
Not a lefty but the player with the best cross over dribble I can remember was Chris Smith.

Reaction Score
Tyler Olander. Did you know he has more titles than Boeheim?
Side Note: My girlfriend is in a sorority and they had their formal this past Saturday. None other than Tyler Olander was sitting at the table next to me. Apparently he's dating a senior.

Reaction Score
Side Note: My girlfriend is in a sorority and they had their formal this past Saturday. None other than Tyler Olander was sitting at the table next to me. Apparently he's dating a senior.
Is his baseball dream over? Shouldn't he be in spring training with the Blue Jays organization?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom