Best Jobs in AAC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Best Jobs in AAC

Reaction Score
I still can't believe last year. How can you not go through up what was it, 22? in the second half? Mick just gets so goshdarn tight in those situations and the team follows suit. Guy needs to do yoga, meditation and take some Ativan in high pressure spots.
Incredible game for all the wrong reasons if you are a cincy fan...to choke that one away, wow....I like Nevada but they had no business winning that and only did with an epic collapse. I would think that was a top 10 collapse in college ball history. Yah, it was not that 30 point come back (LSU and Kentucky I think) but the stakes were higher and I can really only think of ISU and Nothern Iowa (I think) overcoming like 14 points in 45 seconds and Duke/Maryland for the acc championship as being bigger off the top of my head.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Academic rating is weird, especially since we're at the top of the conference in terms of academic ranking.

As for proximity to recruits; (1) they must be using a narrow radius (2) we recruit NATIONALLY

Reaction Score
Incredible game for all the wrong reasons if you are a cincy fan...to choke that one away, wow....I like Nevada but they had no business winning that and only did with an epic collapse. I would think that was a top 10 collapse in college ball history. Yah, it was not that 30 point come back (LSU and Kentucky I think) but the stakes were higher and I can really only think of ISU and Nothern Iowa (I think) overcoming like 14 points in 45 seconds and Duke/Maryland for the acc championship as being bigger off the top of my head.
It was rough watching it with my fiancé and our friends.... although I don’t care quite as much as I would have if it was UConn it was happening to. It’s almost become expected here with the Reds, Bengals... and Bearcats

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom