Best Geno & Muffet GIF ever!!! | The Boneyard

Best Geno & Muffet GIF ever!!!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I can't copy it or link directly to it. Go to Breanna Stewart (@breannastewart) | Twitter
Page down three times. See the picture of Williams. Click on it. Page down twice. See Geno on sideline.
Watch Geno's face. A smile.
Watch Muffet's face. What is that? Chagrin?
Yes, I know they are old ones but someone did a great job of digging them up and putting them together.

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
But it's worth noting that this clip is old. Notice Saniya on the bench and the scoreboard has UConn #1 and ND #2.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I don't know the faces of any of the recruits. Who are they? Must be before the game! :D:D:D They must have expected to win big. The seem to have invite everyone and anyone. I found this quote in reference to the photo. "Mr. and Mrs. Westbeld moved to the second row. Paige and Azzi arrived a few minutes later, along with Ari Wiggins and several other prospects that I did not recognize. " The seat are reserved for guests of the team looked to seat at least 12 people. Another quote about the recruits. "What disappointed me was that I saw no real interaction between the four in your picture and the later arrivals."
1543892837242.png

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don't know the faces of any of the recruits. Who are they? Must be before the game! :D:D:D They must have expected to win big. The seem to have invite everyone and anyone. I found this quote in reference to the photo. "Mr. and Mrs. Westbeld moved to the second row. Paige and Azzi arrived a few minutes later, along with Ari Wiggins and several other prospects that I did not recognize. " The seat are reserved for guests of the team looked to seat at least 12 people. Another quote about the recruits. "What disappointed me was that I saw no real interaction between the four in your picture and the later arrivals."
View attachment 37062
I thought Sam, Fudd and Bueckers were besties? Wha' happened?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If anyone is interested all of the recruits were seated under the ND basket, right side floor seats. The camera rarely caught them and it was impossible to tell their reaction to most events on the floor.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
View attachment 37062

The blonde on the right-hand end with the bun is obviously Sam Brunelle.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
View attachment 37062

I've seen Boston, Brunelle, Van Lith, Bueckers, and Fudd (or subsets thereof) at a few games, including in D.C. for Team USA v. Japan. The only extensive in-game conversation I've seen has been between Paige and Azzi.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
But it's worth noting that this clip is old. Notice Saniya on the bench and the scoreboard has UConn #1 and ND #2.
But it's worth noting your observation was already noted in the original. You really must pay attention. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom