Best General Admission Parking | The Boneyard

Best General Admission Parking

Reaction Score
So after years of Blue Parking, I am attending my first game as a non-season ticket holder. I purchased parking through my UConn account and it just says "GA Parking." The map isn't very helpful. The legend says Blue and Gray are gameday parking which doesn't make sense and it doesn't say anything about Red. Are the Red lots the GA lots?

Attachments

• parking.jpg
    parking.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 79
Reaction Score
GA parking means drive in and they'll direct you to where to park. The earliest will get B-G, latest will get put further back. They fill in alphabetical order. Red lots are GA as well but those likely won't be used for this satuday's game

also in the future, don't buy a pass online, it's $3 cheaper to just bring a $20 bill with you

Reaction Score
GA parking means drive in and they'll direct you to where to park. The earliest will get B-G, latest will get put further back. They fill in alphabetical order. Red lots are GA as well but those likely won't be used for this satuday's game

also in the future, don't buy a pass online, it's $3 cheaper to just bring a $20 bill with you
Thanks for that. Good to know we wont be at the back of the runway.

Reaction Score
get there early - red J was my favorite spot before we moved to blue
Of course. If season ticket holders can get in at 10:30, could somebody sneak into the GA lot prior to 11:30?

Reaction Score
Of course. If season ticket holders can get in at 10:30, could somebody sneak into the GA lot prior to 11:30?
haven't been in GA in years but I have seen plenty of cars driving towards them between 10:30 and 11:30.. not positive if they get stuck in line from there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom