Best Fried Chicken in CT | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Best Fried Chicken in CT

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
My grandfather owned both( was one on State street for years )Drumstik Bar B Q's for 30 something years before his death in 1999. His wife and children have run it since and before that all five of his children , along with my sister and father all worked there. I'm not sure about it's current reputation but back in the day it was the best. Fish , chicken, greens , egg potato salad, liver and gizzards , deviled eggs and German chocolate cake. Little of everything
Thanks for sharing. That place is still solid.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score

I got to discuss this with a Detective from the Bridgeport PD who was stationed at my volunteer position at the Vibes a week later. Said he had never seen anything like it in his 30 years on the force. Over thirty rounds fired. Killed the target, shot the owner in the ass for employing him, and no collateral damage. A professional Jamaican hit...
Getting shot in the buttocks in Bridgeport is actually fairly common. Google it.

Reaction Score
apparently, u guys bought the Chicken Roost.
The-Chicken-Roost.jpg
Yes that was the state street location!

Reaction Score
Chester Fried Chicken in Bridgeport is pretty good
Lol I was in there the other day and had to run back to my car for my wallet. They ran those prices up crazy. Chicken still fire though.

Reaction Score
Rootsman Kitchen on Park Avenue deep in the hood in Bridgeport. Just south of the Railroad tracks. They don't make it until after lunch. Lock your car doors. Consider packing....but it's excellent.
Haha I like your advice, but true .

Reaction Score
Garden Catering is delicious. I'm far from a fried chicken connoisseur, but I remember a place/gas station near the Webster Theater being good.

Reaction Score
Broasterant on Park Street in Hartford has EXCELLENT fried chicken. The neighborhood is pretty sketchy though so consider that when going there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Broasterant on Park Street in Hartford has EXCELLENT fried chicken. The neighborhood is pretty sketchy though so consider that when going there.
Define sketchy

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I mean, yeah it’s all gross if you think about it.

That’s why I don’t think about it. I love it.

Thighs are criminally underrated.
And Boneless thighs in Chicken Cacciatore is to die for.

Reaction Score
Hen house southington
Greer's Chicken bristol

I went to Greers a few times. I liked the crunch and flavor but it had no heat AT ALL.

It isn't fried chicken to me if I don't sweat a little. My family is from down south

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom