Best Bars to watch UConn Games? | The Boneyard

Best Bars to watch UConn Games?

Reaction Score
Idk if there is a thread on this yet tried to search it but couldn’t find anything. What are the best bars to watch the game with the volume on and maybe some fans there watching the game as well for a cool atmosphere?

Reaction Score
Center Tap Beer - from sections 120 to 123.

Concourse-Map-Website-221c0f4745.png

Reaction Score
i'll see if I can find my old list of NYC spots. But lots of re-development / closings last 2-4 yrs.

Reaction Score
Center Tap Beer - from sections 120 to 123.

Concourse-Map-Website-221c0f4745.png
Lol. Tickets kinda expensive now that we have a top 5 team. Bought Creighton tickets early in the season and was planning on buying nova tickets the week of but the tickets have become a hot commodity now!

Reaction Score
Also Brickhouse for their wings and pub grub. Brickhouse has a feel a bit more like the old Bobby V's. Also Vinny's Backyard if you don't want to go downtown.

I went to the "new" Bobby V's once and it felt like Buffalo Wild wings with 300 tvs all on top of each other and they completely scaled back the menu. Wasnt a fan but that was back in 2015.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Just looked up the site and it said they have live music on Wednesdays?

Yeah.

I like the Tiger. I play at the tiger as a musician. Its one of the few places doing live music 7 days a week these days. Which I highly respect. Ive watched many UConn games there as a student in the 80's and up until today (when a regular season game coincides with a gig).

The Tiger is NOT what you are looking for to watch a game as I took your meaning. The recommendation had to be 30 years old.

Reaction Score
Lol. Tickets kinda expensive now that we have a top 5 team. Bought Creighton tickets early in the season and was planning on buying nova tickets the week of but the tickets have become a hot commodity now!
Thanks for taking the post with the (lack of) seriousness it was intended to convey.

I can't really help Post-Covid everything seems hit or miss, anyone watching games at Sliders in Plainville recently?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sheas in Manchester, hands down best spot to watch UConn in Hartford County
If you prefer a younger crowd in Manchester, try Elicit. It's a big beer hall with a great draft selection and good pub food.

Reaction Score
Also Brickhouse for their wings and pub grub. Brickhouse has a feel a bit more like the old Bobby V's. Also Vinny's Backyard if you don't want to go downtown.
Lol. Went to Brickhouse for the Auburn V UConn game last year right before thanksgiving, and got yelled by the remote control guy because I was freaking out when it was a 7 point game with under a minute left. Haven't been back since. place. They also dont do gamesound for UConn games. I like watching with game sound.

Reaction Score
Bobby Vs in Stamford is elite
But they dont do gamesound for UConn games. I love that place for something like NFL sunday's but when I watch UConn games, I want gamesound.

Reaction Score
Lol. Went to Brickhouse for the Auburn V UConn game last year right before thanksgiving, and got yelled by the remote control guy because I was freaking out when it was a 7 point game with under a minute left. Haven't been back since. place. They also dont do gamesound for UConn games. I like watching with game sound.
I was there screaming too. Thanks for taking the fall for the rest of us.

Reaction Score
But they dont do gamesound for UConn games. I love that place for something like NFL sunday's but when I watch UConn games, I want gamesound.
Windsor Locks Bobby V's turns the sound on if you ask.

Reaction Score
That's sad to hear. The old Bobby V's was a great place to catch a game.

yeah the old bobby v's felt more of a dive. I think Bobby V renovated and moved it to try and make it more of an upscale bar type of place.

Reaction Score

I feel like I got game sound for the @ nova game last season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom