Best Airborne Christmas Wishes. . . | The Boneyard

Best Airborne Christmas Wishes. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
. . . to all Boneyarders from an old trooper.:)

airbornexmas.jpg

Reaction Score
In 23 years in the Marine Corps, I made 37 jumps. I never landed on my feet. In 2006, by invitation, at age 63, I made my 38th jump with the Army Knights in a commemoration for past service men who jumped out of perfectly good air planes over White Sands, New Mexico. They wanted us to go chained to the respective Army Knight. I said no, that I preferred a static line jump. So, they allowed me to do so. My Army Knight was a young Staff Sergeant. He left the plane after me and was on the ground waiting for me and held me steady so that I did not crash and burn landing on my feet. Those Army guys are great men and women. Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

Reaction Score
Stand up,hook up,shuffle to the door,jump right out and hopefully we can still count to four.Hope everyone's Christmas day is completely devoid of any proverbial cigarette-rolls,(when the chute comes out shaped like a cylinder) and the reserve is deployed.Hopefully everyone got what they wanted for Christmas and for most of us older folks that is who we share it with more than any inanimate objects that we might receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom