Bernie Fine situation = Jerry springer show | The Boneyard

Bernie Fine situation = Jerry springer show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched ESPN this morning where they detailed more info on the case. A third person reveals he was molested by Fine, but his own father calls him a liar. This third alleged victim is being investigated on child molestation charges that he committed.
There is then a taped phone conversation between Davis and Fine's wife. Some of the points in the conversation are as follows.
(1) Fine's wife was aware of the molestation
(2) States that her husband has issues, but is in denial
(3) States that Fine should go find "some gay boys and get his rocks off" instead of harming little boys
(4) States her and Fine have nothing ( assuming physically) to do with each other, because being a woman she can't compete
And now the point that really puts this as a Jerry Springer show candidate
(5) Davis and Fine's wife had sexual relations when he was 18. Davis has told Fine and he didn't care

I hope Boeheim (sp) does not know about any of this. I always liked him and it would be a shame if he was hiding anything.
All I can say is WOW, you got to be kidding me

Reaction Score
Watched ESPN this morning where they detailed more info on the case. A third person reveals he was molested by Fine, but his own father calls him a liar. This third alleged victim is being investigated on child molestation charges that he committed.
There is then a taped phone conversation between Davis and Fine's wife. Some of the points in the conversation are as follows.
(3) States that Fine should go find "some gay boys and get his rocks off" instead of harming little boys
(4) States her and Fine have nothing ( assuming physically) to do with each other, because being a woman she can't compete
(5) Davis and Fine's wife had sexual relations when he was 18. Davis has told Fine and he didn't care

I hope Boeheim (sp) does not know about any of this. I always liked him and it would be a shame if he was hiding anything.

Reaction Score
Sorry I did not notice other thread on this subject. But boy is this disturbing in so many ways

Reaction Score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McO_uKPmccs&feature=fvst Maybe they can put together something like this for Bernie.

Reaction Score
Crazy

I'll take 10 Nate Miles over this kind of thing any day of the week

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
I heard the conversation, everyone involved is a nutcase; especially Bernie and his wife. I don't know if this can be legally used in a court of law, but Fine is in trouble. I don't think Syracuse is as liable because none of this occurred on their campus, or at least we don't have any facts saying this. Bobby Davis is a definitely a strange individual; surprised he didn't just stay away from Bernie when he got older.

Reaction Score
I heard the conversation, everyone involved is a nutcase; especially Bernie and his wife. I don't know if this can be legally used in a court of law, but Fine is in trouble. I don't think Syracuse is as liable because none of this occurred on their campus, or at least we don't have any facts saying this. Bobby Davis is a definitely a strange individual; surprised he didn't just stay away from Bernie when he got older.
As long as it falls under a hearsay exception it comes in.

http://www.legalgist.com/hearsay-exceptions

Reaction Score

Uh, the allegations are that these kids were transported on SU transportation to away games and molested in the team hotels.

Reaction Score
Uh, the allegations are that these kids were transported on SU transportation to away games and molested in the team hotels.
The best case for SU et al. will ultimately be a Mutual Settlement Agreement & Release. The typical kind where there is no admission of liability, consideration ($) is given, dismissal and release of all potential claims and most importantly a non-disclosure clause. That is the path this is headed down. This appears to be the most fortuitous ending for the University and all potential defendants. Of course it may not play out this way...

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The best case for SU et al. will ultimately be a Mutual Settlement Agreement & Release. The typical kind where there is no admission of liability, consideration ($) is given, dismissal and release of all potential claims and most importantly a non-disclosure clause. That is the path this is headed down. This appears to be the most fortuitous ending for the University and all potential defendants. Of course it may not play out this way...
This isn't going away, settlement or no, until someone is publicly punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom