Beoing Brown Scout Article | The Boneyard

Beoing Brown Scout Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know, it's Boeing and not Beoing:

It's written by a Terp writer, I read it and it sounds as though he's commit to the Terps if offered today.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I know, it's Boeing and not Beoing:

It's written by a Terp writer, I read it and it sounds as though he's commit to the Terps if offered today.

I'll take that with a grain of salt. Or maybe a handful of salt. I can't imagine any QB of significance committing to a RE coached team after looking at his track record with recruiting and developing QB's at Uconn and his handling of QB's this year at Md.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I can't read the article, but wouldn't that be ironic. FUHCRE was killed at UConn because he couldn't recruit the elite CT recruits and couldn't identify QB talent in recruits. Then as Maryland coach, he may come back to the state and steal an elite CT recruit who is a top notch QB prospect. If that happens, it will be the ultimate irony.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the worst smack in the face would be for randy to recruit a big time * kid, at the qb position from ct. none of those 3 ever happened and now hes going to pull all 3 at once? mr brown is a smart guy, he played at ucf. he watched uconn with randy the past 5 years, why would he ever let his son (who plays qb) play for RE??are you kidding me. USCe? can't argue that. ND? can't argue that. MD? whatthefucck is happening here???

Reaction Score
I'll take that with a grain of salt. Or maybe a handful of salt. I can't imagine any QB of significance committing to a RE coached team after looking at his track record with recruiting and developing QB's at Uconn and his handling of QB's this year at Md.

I completely agree, it seems South Carolina, UCONN, NC State, Penn State, Northwestern, Wake Forest, Illinois and Michigan State are his top schools with a lot of chatter from SC liking him. The Terps writer did a poor job writing that article, I'd take it too with a bucket of salt. Seems Boeing is doing his work in recruiting to be sure his choice is the right choice. He's just a junior, he has time.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I will b*tch slap coach P if he goes to MD and we don't offer him a scholarship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Boeing to Md? What next a summer camp for 10 year old boys at Penn State? Come on FHCRE may know some things about coaching football, but the QB position is not one of them.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
didn't he recruit Dan O?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads