Bent, Dangerfield & Irwin will be at 1st Night | The Boneyard

Bent, Dangerfield & Irwin will be at 1st Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Adamec Column: http://snyuconn.com/uconn/dangerfield-irwin-bent-set-for-first-night-visits/

Lauren Cox is also scheduled to visit on 1st Night weekend.

Dangerfield, Irwin, Bent, and Cox - all will be seated together (and with their families yet!) in catbird seats to bond while watching the #10 NC banner unveiled. Just WOW!

Geno's cunning "get to know your future teammates" strategy will be in full view. As the Swedish siren sang in "The Producers," "When you've got it - flaunt it!" :)

Put another way, remember Don Corleone's chilling advice about how to make a persuasive offer. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I'm excited to see who the unofficials are after the fact!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Kib - will the banner be unfolded for first night? I assume the trophy will be on display, but isn't the banner usually for the first game of the season?

Reaction Score
It would be nice if they can introduce Kiah, Tina, and Swin as members of the WNBA Champion New York Liberty.:) Not a
"Pipeline To The WNBA", more like a tsunami.:p

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I will be surprised if more don't come, and slightly disappointed if AEH isn't there as well as a few more kids from 2017... Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed!!

Reaction Score
Kib - will the banner be unfolded for first night? I assume the trophy will be on display, but isn't the banner usually for the first game of the season?
I think they can unveil the banner more than once.

Reaction Score
If my memory isn't completely shot, I think they unveiled both the men's and
women's banners last year at first night.

Reaction Score
I may not be able to make first night this year, so I hope any coverage is copied to
UConnHuskyGames.com like last year's celebration was.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Good question, and of course the safe answer is that it's up to Geno as to when the banner is unveiled. Geno's temptation to rev up the guests (including Ms Cox) is tempered by his consideration for Kevin Ollie and his players - not wanting to show them up in any way.

HGN

Reaction Score
Is this going to be joint First Night with the Men's team like last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom