bennett article... | The Boneyard

bennett article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I hate we're going against Kentucky for him.

Reaction Score
"Bennett is an imposing force on the basketball court. He violently attacks the rim with strong finishes and his athletic ability is impressive for a player his size and strength. He has also shown the ability to hit from three-point range and his potential almost seems limitless at the power forward position at the college level. He continues to improve his skill level making him an even more dangerous offensive player."

this kid is going to be larry johnson/charles barkley but bigger and more athletic than those guys. i read some posts here saying hes similar to jeff adrien but no diss to jeff but hes not in the same leagus as this kid as far as talent. this kid is going to be big time and i really hope we get him.

Reaction Score
I like the Larry Johnson comparison...

Really hope we get him, and think we are in with a chance if Drummond leaves

Reaction Score
I like the LJ comparison as well, but he's definitely not a better athlete than Barkley.

Reaction Score
too early to say whether he's more athletic than LJ as well. LJ was a beast before his back went out, lets see how Bennett looks against D1 players before we put him on Barkley or LJ's level in that category.

Reaction Score
I was just talking about athleticism when comparing him to LJ. I think people forget how absurdly athletic Barkley was.

Reaction Score
yea I'm talking just strictly athleticism with LJ too, much like Barkley I think people forget what kind of athlete he was during his UNLV/early Charlotte days before he was the earthbound 6'7" PF during the last part of his Charlotte and entire Knicks career. we can't put Bennet on that level yet until we see him on the D1 and if he makes it, NBA level.

Reaction Score
i still remember early on we were his #1 or he mentioned liking us alot. I always imagined him ending up with us. For some reason he just doesn't seem like a kentucky type player. But who knows at this point..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom