Benedict | The Boneyard

Benedict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am seeing so many posts that refer to Benedict Arnold.....well when I think of Benedict I think of Terry Benedict from Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, and Ocean's Thirteen. That Benedict was a pretty crafty guy.

Reaction Score
Benedykt_XVI_%282010-10-17%29_4.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Over the past two days, I've had to drive down route 9D in New York near Bear Mountain.

Both days I drove past the lane where Benedict Arnold launched his boat to escape to the British ship, Vulture.

Clearly, an omen.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Over the past two days, I've had to drive down route 9D in New York near Bear Mountain.

Both days I drove past the lane where Benedict Arnold launched his boat to escape to the British ship, Vulture.

Clearly, an omen.

Vulture was the project name UConn was using for all of its conference realignment correspondence.

Reaction Score
I am seeing so many posts that refer to Benedict Arnold.....well when I think of Benedict I think of Terry Benedict from Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, and Ocean's Thirteen. That Benedict was a pretty crafty guy.

Do the people that mention Benedict Arnold realize the two don't have the same names? We hired Mr. Benedict not Mr. Arnold, who's long dead. It's as arbitrary as suggesting he might leave us as the AD to film a movie because his first name is David and David Caruso is an actor.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It's gonna be a long off-season.

Offseason? The season of the sport that shapes realignment is about to begin. Football Spring Game is next month. There is is no realignment offseason!!!

Reaction Score
We just completed the second season of football with National Signing Day and will enter the third season very soon with Spring Training and spring game.

In between these two, programs have been holding Junior Days and picking up 2017 commits. Then comes Football IV in the summer with coaching camps, 7 v 7 tournaments and more commits to keep up with. And then August and fall practice.

Football, like CR, never rests.

Reaction Score
We just completed the second season of football with National Signing Day and will enter the third season very soon with Spring Training and spring game.

In between these two, programs have been holding Junior Days and picking up 2017 commits. Then comes Football IV in the summer with coaching camps, 7 v 7 tournaments and more commits to keep up with. And then August and fall practice.

Football, like CR, never rests.
Clearly, you never had to stay up late on a Monday night in early April to watch the "one shining moment" montage. Call me crazy but I contend that is way better than watching a kid pick a hat on tv or watching a football game where the qbs wear red pinnies.

Reaction Score
Say what you will about Benedict Arnold but he made the right choice. He left the American Athletic Colonies for a much wealthier conference. UConn is trying to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom