Benedict can't stay silent after this | The Boneyard

Benedict can't stay silent after this

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Doesn't matter what he says now. It matters what he does in December.

Reaction Score
No he won't you can't spend money you don't have. Unless you yourself want to pay

Reaction Score
Are any of the decent players on the team Diaco's recruits?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
After this loss I can hear the screaming

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Oh my god. You guys are so stupid. We don't have 5 million dollars

That no longer matters. We can't afford not to get rid of him. The financial losses while we lose fanbase in droves will easily well exceed 5 million in the long run. Spend the dollars now and maybe you can salvage some portion of the fanbase in the near term. Leave this guy in place for another year and there's no longer any FB program left to save, even if we wanted to.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
You'd think somebody in the Horde might try to give him a call this afternoon or tomorrow

No.

Prove me wrong, guys. Prove me wrong!

Reaction Score
Assistant coaches pay. That's where our money needs to go. We have a $72M AD budget but still insist on paying our football assistant coaches minimum wage. You get what you pay for.
That was a problem under JH that Randy openly spoke about. Regardless of what Warde did wrong he vastly improved the assistant salaries. Several of Wacky Bob's assistants left long term jobs at established programs with a good salary. I do not think they would have followed him here for a pay cut.
Assistant coaches pay is not the problem. His iron fisted control over everything renders quality assistants with their hands tied. I am sure you will see just as last year someone moved on, this on his own a few more will also at the end of this fiasco of a season. Here's a link for the bean counters. :)
USA TODAY Sports

Reaction Score
Does anyone really think Benedict is going to fire a coach less than a year after signing him to an extension?

not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek