Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ive said it and ill say it again.

NG
DD
AB
BOAT
BAZZ

This is our best 5 as i dont like omar/boat in together because they are virtually the same type of player. AB needs to take his lumps until he gets it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ive said it and ill say it again.

NG
DD
AB
BOAT
BAZZ

This is our best 5 as i dont like omar/boat in together because they are virtually the same type of player. AB needs to take his lumps until he gets it.
I tend to agree FWIW, but Ollie also sees what they do in practice, which we do not get to see. If Omar plays the same way in practice and it's allowed, then it's on the coaches.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don't really want to see Olander stepping out trying 3's.
TO has been working on his outside shot a lot the past year with the coaches - Glen Miller in particular. I paid attention to warm ups at MSG this past Thursday and Friday and TO took about 20 from 3 pt range and hit nothing but net on at least 80%. Now do I want him to concentrate on that during games? NO. But should he take some when presented YES

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Brimah is a great shot blocker but he's been rebounding with even less efficiency than Phil Nolan and he is pretty much non-existent on offense. He's kind of like the basketball equivalent of a special teams player.

D

Deleted member 3149

Don't fix something that's not broken. We're winning games with sparks coming off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom