Ben Gordon | The Boneyard

Ben Gordon

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Looks like he will not be charged with a felony for flashing a knife in an effort to get a security deposit back.

He’ll likely face misdemeanor charges instead.

Hopefully, on a more positive note, on one of the podcasts Jim Calhoun recorded this week, he mentioned that he had spoken to Ben that day and that he was going to speak to him again later in the day.

Reaction Score
If Ben calms down and straightens things out for himself, maybe he could be inducted into the Huskies of Honor next season. Now that Caron and Khalid are in, I think BG is the only remaining player that is left out that absolutely should be in.

Reaction Score
If Ben calms down and straightens things out for himself, maybe he could be inducted into the Huskies of Honor next season. Now that Caron and Khalid are in, I think BG is the only remaining player that is left out that absolutely should be in.
Boat? Or is it only nba guys?

Reaction Score
Boat was as important to the 2014 Championship as Gordon was to the 2004 one. Both deserving in my opinion.
I agree with you that Boat was as important to the 2014 Championship, but Ben Gordon just took his game to another level starting with the 2004 Big East Tournament. He was playing the best basketball of his career and that made him the number 3 pick in the 04 NBA draft.

That entire team was playing on another level in March 2004. It really was a sight to see. Its times like these where you look back and appreciate those teams and moments even more.

Reaction Score
I’m partial to Boat. He got the shaft to begin his career but hung in there and improved each season. He sacrificed a lot for the team since he wasn’t the lead guard until his senior year. He won a championship and became a lockdown defender. And he was tough as nails. Ryan epitomizes the effort that used to define UConn Husky BB. He definitely deserves a banner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom