Ben Gordon gets training camp invite with Warriors | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ben Gordon gets training camp invite with Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Thabeet, Boone and Hilton lacked skills. Rudy has never played for a winner but he's been a pretty damn good player and Charlie showed a lot of talent and productivity, got paid and then stopped working as hard as he used to, same goes for Gordon. Charlie worked his butt off last offseason and was a productive player for Dallas last year.

I am curious about how you know that Charlie stopped working as hard. Did he say that? Was he out of shape? Or is that your educated guess about it? I'm not saying you're not correct, I just want to know what we are talking about here.

Reaction Score
I am curious about how you know that Charlie stopped working as hard. Did he say that? Was he out of shape? Or is that your educated guess about it? I'm not saying you're not correct, I just want to know what we are talking about here.

Look, it's quite simple. When he was at Uconn he was NBA All-star material he (which is a given with all former Uconn players who didn't live up to our expectations) sat and and ate Twinkies, while everyone else was working out. If he ate Snickers instead he would have been himself and thus been in the top 50 of all time. I can't believe you're even asking such a lame question.

Reaction Score
Does anyone remember the legendary Chris Jackson (LSU)? He was the original Stephen Curry.

Watch the knowledge he's dropping on Ben, trying to get him to adjust a certain move (Ben is struggling a little to pick it up):

Reaction Score
CV never reached the highs that BG did but he did have a pretty solid start to his career and showed enough potential for Dumars to throw that ridiculous contract at him. They're pretty much at the same point now, CV is no lock to make the Mavs, they're bringing in a bunch of bodies to training camp.

18 and 8 for Chuck tonight in 23 minutes. Have to think that's a big step towards him making the roster.

C

Chief00

Disagree. 6/11, 240, could shoot the 3, excellent handle, good court vision, 14 pts and 8 boards a game as a soph - mobile, could run the floor, catch and finish in traffic, great touch. Guy had it all. He had the tool kit to be a top 50 all time NBA player. Have to agree that he just didn't have the fire in his belly. Still - love him as a Husky. Vividly remember B. Packer repeatedly saying in the 04 semis v. Duke, "why isn't Calhoun playing CV more in the 2nd half? He had a great 1st half." B. Packer didn't, it seem, understand the whole Okafor-foul-trouble thing in the 1st half. Hilarious!

Top 50 all Time NBA player tool kit - you are not serious? That's pretty elite company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom