Belmont (merged thread) | The Boneyard

Belmont (merged thread)

Reaction Score
Wow. Congrats, Belmont indeed. I had Oregon going out in the Sixteen. I will have to see if I can find the press conference. Holy smokes.

Reaction Score
Wow. Congrats, Belmont indeed. I had Oregon going out in the Sixteen. I will have to see if I can find the press conference. Holy smokes.
Please post the press conference if you find it.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
A real fun game to watch..prior to the game I was sure Oregon would have no problem with this team....Boy was I wrong...That's why you play for 40 minute..
Or 50 minutes in this case! Both teams looked exhausted by the end.

I was rooting for Oregon for Pac-12 pride, but congratulations to Belmont!

Reaction Score
This wasn’t an upset at all to me. Felt Oregon losing was very possible and I won’t be at all shocked or surprised if they take down UT and move on to the Sweet 16. Should be a very good game on Monday.

Reaction Score
Why single out Sedona?
You read too deeply into my post because there’s no singling out of Sedona. I could’ve easily said “Oregon”, “Graves and Oregon”, “Oregon Ducks”, or any other teammate’s name. I chose “Sedona Prince and Oregon”. That’s all there is to it.

Reaction Score
This wasn’t an upset at all to me. Felt Oregon losing was very possible and I won’t be at all shocked or surprised if they take down UT and move on to the Sweet 16. Should be a very good game on Monday.
I didn’t think it would’ve been this early though. But I was very impressed by Belmont’s calmness even after Oregon scored the first four points of the second OT.
Also, shout out to Oregon’s Nyara Sabally. She placed the team on her back, but came up a little short.

Reaction Score
I watched part of that game and was definitely rooting for the upset. Here is a team that defeated UConn and went down to Belmont. Belmont had fire in their hearts and too Oregon. Attitude, desire, and heart.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
The battle for Tennessee tonight, I got Belmont. Guess who's gonna be lurking on VolNation?
Agents Of Shield Yes GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
why do we need a second thread titled Belmont? Perhaps you missed the other thread?

Hey @HuskyNan did you want to either merge or remove this this considering the other one?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom