Belibi dunks again | The Boneyard

Belibi dunks again

Reaction Score
Amazing, how can she do it at only 6'1"?
Hope Geno can see this thread ...

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
That is awesome and brings a smile to my face. I know, people say it's two points just like any other shot, but it's really not. It is amazing that a 15 year old girl is doing this.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Amazing, how can she do it at only 6'1"?
Hope Geno can see this thread ..

Obviously she is a really gifted and explosive athlete, but also she has extremely large hands, per the articles I read after her first (publicized) dunk. IMO that's what helps her keep control of the ball and finish/flush it cleanly.

Incidentally, a driver who works down in the Phoenix area once told me that Serena Williams has the largest hands he ever "shook." (He has a driving business where he sometimes gets to transport big name sports figures and other celebs around the Valley, in addition to everyday schmucks like me.) I think the size and strength of her hands is a likely reason why she is able to generate some additional power and snap on her serve, giving her incredible velocity.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Either she's taller than 6'1" or the basket is lower than 9'12". :rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I hope she actually learns how to play the game. I mean, it's fun and all, but what attracts me to the women's game are all the other things. Helicopters, isoball, and check me out posterizing is what pushed me away from the men's game.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I hope she actually learns how to play the game. I mean, it's fun and all, but what attracts me to the women's game are all the other things. Helicopters, isoball, and check me out posterizing is what pushed me away from the men's game.
Some old people think alike.. Those things have ruined the men's game for me and at one time I was a fanatic.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Some old people think alike.. Those things have ruined the men's game for me and at one time I was a fanatic.
I was more than a fanatic.

Reaction Score
If the rest of her skills are at the level of her dunking skills, she's certainly worth a look. But dunking, in and of itself, proves nothing and is another step toward making the WCBB the equivalent of men's basketball played by people with breasts. WCBB will not be better when multiple players can dunk. It will be better when more teams rise to the level of team play exhibited by UCOnn.

Reaction Score
Either she's taller than 6'1" or the basket is lower than 9'12". :rolleyes:
Silly person ---the basket is 10 ft wide. Can you imagine if she and Gabby were on the floor together??/

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Silly person ---the basket is 10 ft wide. Can you imagine if she and Gabby were on the floor together??/
If the basket was ten feet wide, no one would miss a shot. If they did they should quit shooting.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Obviously she is a really gifted and explosive athlete, but also she has extremely large hands, per the articles I read after her first (publicized) dunk. IMO that's what helps her keep control of the ball and finish/flush it cleanly.

Incidentally, a driver who works down in the Phoenix area once told me that Serena Williams has the largest hands he ever "shook." (He has a driving business where he sometimes gets to transport big name sports figures and other celebs around the Valley, in addition to everyday schmucks like me.) I think the size and strength of her hands is a likely reason why she is able to generate some additional power and snap on her serve, giving her incredible velocity.
Some of my friends shook the hand of Julius Erving. He, in turn, shook their forearm.

Reaction Score
If the basket was ten feet wide, no one would miss a shot. If they did they should quit shooting.

Apparently the basket looks 10 wide to Napheesa and Katie Lou and at times to Saniya.
I was replying to his comment that the basket look like it is 9 ft 12 inches high---he knew some one would give him a negative comment--so did I.

Reaction Score
Some of my friends shook the hand of Julius Erving. He, in turn, shook their forearm.
I believe Erving's hand was measured at 11.5 inches from wrist to the tip of the middle finger. Only slightly larger than Michael Jordan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom