Behind UConn men's basketball team's August trip to Europe: 'Valuable experience' (Borges) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Behind UConn men's basketball team's August trip to Europe: 'Valuable experience' (Borges)

Reaction Score
It's a good thing they haven't. The lack of an ending to the story would probably annoy all of them. The last we heard poor August's poor fiancée (now wife) was lying near death in a hotel room bed while August was admiring himself in his tux in the mirror.

Talk about a cliffhanger!
Hint: West survived.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Going into the 2014 season they did that game un Germany against Mich St. I guess that isnt quite the same as this trip though.
That wasn’t going into the season, that was the season. It was the first game of the season.

Reaction Score
As much as I would like to see it streamed...not sure if giving others early scouting capabilities on our team is ideal.
I like the effort to find a silver lining. Yet any team that would be able to benefit from or be 'dangerous' to Huskies via a scouting report is likely to be a later game after the 23-24 team has been on TV a few times.

I think the point about Hurley building the team & player experience under no one in US watching is best point about why not add an ESPNU or other streaming opportunity. Someone at UConn's job is what's best for eyeballs, interest & $ - Hurley's is first and foremost about what's best for the basketball team as that fuels all other benefits. No bright lights at first could really benefit players that haven't experienced the brightest lights of UConn CBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom