BEFORE YOU RUSH TO THE NEAREST BRIDGE... | The Boneyard

BEFORE YOU RUSH TO THE NEAREST BRIDGE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, the Stanford loss was ugly and painful. But I remember a season not long ago when we lost the unacceptable total of 4 games, including three brutal losses to ND- one by a single point, one in triple overtime, and in late March, just 10 days before the NCAA Tournament began, a heartbreaking 2 point defeat. We then proceeded to win 6 straight and the 2012-2013 National Championship. The players are different today, but there is no reason the result cannot be the same. Despair not.

Reaction Score
HR: geez, what a timely lifeline you just provided; I was already up there standing on the rail. My wife had shown up and had started chanting, "Get ready, get set....." Thank you, Rodney

Reaction Score
HR: geez, what a timely lifeline you just provided; I was already up there standing on the rail. My wife had shown up and had started chanting, "Get ready, get set....." Thank you, Rodney

HAHAHA :D:D My first good laugh since... Our wives must be old friends- mine offered to grease the rail for me.

Reaction Score
HR: hey, you were there for me in the nick of time; always glad to provide a chuckle for you when I can. (( Maybe we ought to get the two gals together and let them vent?? ))

Reaction Score
HR: hey, you were there for me in the nick of time; always glad to provide a chuckle for you when I can. (( Maybe we ought to get the two gals together and let them vent?? ))

No can do. I plan on offing mine, soon as I can figure how to do it and avoid prison.

Reaction Score
:D:DHA HA HA HA.....I'll raise you one on both the faces and the HA's. Good stuff. (I HOPE you are jesting; my wife is a peach, really, and seems very much in love. When I wrote that, I thought about adding: "but I don't think it is with me!"

Reaction Score
:D:DHA HA HA HA.....I'll raise you one on both the faces and the HA's. Good stuff. (I HOPE you are jesting; my wife is a peach, really, and seems very much in love. When I wrote that, I thought about adding: "but I don't think it is with me!"

You got the peach. Me, I got the pit. I'm serious about the "offing" so shhhh.

Reaction Score
People, this will turn out to be the best thing to happen to UCONN! Better to lose in November than April! Nothing happened that can't be fixed. Geno now has all the girl's attention. Would you rather lose to Stanford or ND? I can live with Stanford and Tara than the whiney Moffett "I want respect" McGraw! By the time UCONN gets to Dec. 6th a lot will be fixed and the girls will be re-energized!
As bad as it looked it wasn't jump off the bridge bad, it wasn't 88 to 46! If we play Stanford down the road in the NCAA's we'll beat them by 20!
PAYBACKS A BITCH!
This group of girls might have been feeling their oats and needed to get knocked down a peg! I said last week that Geno previously said, that a good team needs some heartache before they can have success! Well, they just had their heartache! Nothing wrong with being 38-1 and National Champions on April 8th!
Yes KML, MoJeff, Kiah looked bad but seriously are they going to be THAT bad the rest of the season!
Back off the edge of the bridge and see what comes out of this. If it doesn't improve, I'll race you to the edge and jump with all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom