So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I just started commuting to Shelton every day. Has anyone tried the beer from Bad Sons Brewery in Derby? I pass it every day so I'm thinking of stopping in one day on my way home from work.

As far as pale ales go, Conn Ale is really good straight out of the can. Double Doobius is pretty good, too. I couod take or leave the rest of it.

Reaction Score
Finally made my way out to Treehouse yesterday. I got a bunch of different things. I was surprised to find they had King Julius available though I was only allowed to buy 2. I had the first of the 2 yesterday and have to say it was awesome. I'll be making thru the rest of my haul in the coming days/weeks. I got Green, Very Green, Haze, Doppelganger, Bright with Citra and the King Julius. Nice place by the way, wish I had time to hang out and try a few off the tap.

Reaction Score
Finally made my way out to Treehouse yesterday. I got a bunch of different things. I was surprised to find they had King Julius available though I was only allowed to buy 2. I had the first of the 2 yesterday and have to say it was awesome. I'll be making thru the rest of my haul in the coming days/weeks. I got Green, Very Green, Haze, Doppelganger, Bright with Citra and the King Julius. Nice place by the way, wish I had time to hang out and try a few off the tap.
None of the stouts? They had a few milk stouts. Their stouts are tremendous also.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Also, shoutout to Charter Oak brewery in Danbury. Fairly new, but starting to get a following. My buddy is cousins with the owner. Pretty decent for an upstart.
I’ve been getting stuff from them for years, unless it’s a different Charter Oak Brewery.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I’ve been getting stuff from them for years, unless it’s a different Charter Oak Brewery.

I think they just recently opened a tap room, but yeah they've definitely been around for awhile.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Drinking Lawson’s Finest, Fayston Maple. Love thus beer.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Natty Light isn't even beer so why would it be in this thread?

I was at a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday where a few yinzers actually brought Natty Light with them. Couldn't even get in the spirit with Corona Light or something still awful, but at least fitting with the theme. These were 40-50ish adults too. Also the type that don't put anything on their tacos but meat and cheese. I didn't engage them, but I imagine their conversation topics were limited to football and .

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If you haven’t had Helios from Labyrinth yet. Get some. May be my favorite beer of all time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just heard that Labyrinth lost some competition. Apparently, Parable lost their lease and got out of the business.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In case anyone is interested, Artisinal Burger has Maine Dinner on tap tonight. $10.75, tho.

Reaction Score
Natty Light isn't even beer so why would it be in this thread?

Plus...you can make it yourself at home (if you feel like punishing yourself).
Just take any halfway decent beer, mix decent beer with equal parts water. Gag it down. Enjoy!

Reaction Score
All of the Maine beers are wildly overpriced.
Had a few of these recently that went down well....

Wachusett Mass Soul
Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing
Heavy Seas CitraCannon
Long Trail VT IPA

...not bad for stuff you get at a store.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom