Beer sales at Gampel? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Beer sales at Gampel?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
True enough, but those bench seats provide no room for beer. They don't even provide room for your arms!
That's why I always look for seats in the last row if I am stuck with the benches. I love standing and having room to put all my stuff.

Reaction Score
All I ask is that the beer stands are in the corners of the open concourse so people in line don’t miss any of the action

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That's why I always look for seats in the last row if I am stuck with the benches. I love standing and having room to put all my stuff.
That's what we did when we were going to Gampel games. The wall was kind of like a chair back.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see them spotlight/offer beers from CT breweries who have ties to UConn (UConn grads as brewers, owners).

Some examples off the top of my head (there are others, also):

-Tox Brewing
-Great Falls
Half Full Brewery out of Stamford. I believe the owner/brewmaster received his MBA at UConn.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see them spotlight/offer beers from CT breweries who have ties to UConn (UConn grads as brewers, owners).

-Tox Brewing
-Great Falls
Bear Hands, Taylor Brook, Black Pond…

Reaction Score

-Tox Brewing
-Great Falls
Love Great Falls Lazy Hazy!

Reaction Score
With the Husky Hops coming out, has there been any confirmation from administration for beer sales at Gampel this season? I didn't see anything personally, but wondering if any of you guys did.

Reaction Score
With the Husky Hops coming out, has there been any confirmation from administration for beer sales at Gampel this season? I didn't see anything personally, but wondering if any of you guys did.
From Kingsman Brewing website:

Husky Hops will be available at concession stands at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field (including special kiosks located in the UConn Alumni section of the stadium) as well as a kiosk at the entrance to the Gampel Pavilion and at concession stands at the XL Center and across multiple sports, including baseball, soccer and hockey. Additionally, the new brand will be sold at all on-campus facilities that sell beer.

Reaction Score
From Kingsman Brewing website:

Husky Hops will be available at concession stands at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field (including special kiosks located in the UConn Alumni section of the stadium) as well as a kiosk at the entrance to the Gampel Pavilion and at concession stands at the XL Center and across multiple sports, including baseball, soccer and hockey. Additionally, the new brand will be sold at all on-campus facilities that sell beer.
where's the UConn Alumni section of the stadium?

Reaction Score
aha - Young Alumni, "Relive the days of blue and white! Available exclusively to young alumni who graduated from UConn from 2017-2020. Located adjacent to the Student Section in the lower level."

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No more stuffing nips into the ole' prison wallet?

You can do whatever your heart desires, but putting them in my pants pockets always worked for me. It's not like they're patting people down at the door.

EDIT: This is, of course, speaking hypothetically, if I were the type of person to bring nips into a game, which I am definitely not.

Reaction Score
You can do whatever your heart desires, but putting them in my pants pockets always worked for me. It's not like they're patting people down at the door.

EDIT: This is, of course, speaking hypothetically, if I were the type of person to bring nips into a game, which I am definitely not.

I could be, but definitely not up the r's...

Reaction Score
UConn going full in on the beer craze. I wonder if they'll be selling this at games.

TwoConn is the new collaborative beer between UConn Athletics and Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford.

According to Kat Manning, Social Media & Content Creator for Two Roads, more details will be available at a later date for when the new beer will be packaged and distributed.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

It depends on if you are walking through metal detectors. The metal detectors at MSG are pretty damn sensitive. the cheap metal caps of my cuervo silver nips rang that sucker up once. So in those instances you search for nips with plastic caps.

Reaction Score
Didn't need any of this at the Field House. They would let the crowd outside at halftime to 'smoke cigarettes'. We'd hide a pint in the snow.

Reaction Score
UConn going full in on the beer craze. I wonder if they'll be selling this at games.

TwoConn is the new collaborative beer between UConn Athletics and Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford.

According to Kat Manning, Social Media & Content Creator for Two Roads, more details will be available at a later date for when the new beer will be packaged and distributed.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Didn't need any of this at the Field House. They would let the crowd outside at halftime to 'smoke cigarettes'. We'd hide a pint in the snow.
they never checked kids (under 15) going into the Field House
One of my friends used to have his younger brother carry a pint in his pants

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom