"Been there before, but | The Boneyard

"Been there before, but

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Talking about being post-benched.

Either react by ducking your head and saying forget this... or, she hopes, saying "Forget him! I'll show him I belong out on the court!"

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Couple of seasons ago Geno - whose name surfaced as a possible coach at an elite men's program - explained the one of the key differences in coaching women vs men is that the women listen and do what they are told. Wonder if that opinion is eroding right now.:confused:

Reaction Score
Couple of seasons ago Geno - whose name surfaced as a possible coach at an elite men's program - explained the one of the key differences in coaching women vs men is that the women listen and do what they are told. Wonder if that opinion is eroding right now.:confused:

Like a parent - you have to try different things until you figure out how to get your message through.

He's benched players before and they went on to play another day. And often to play better.

Monday is already exciting!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm sorry that he didn't give Heather and especially Ms Michala more of a chance.
Perfect situation, missed opportunity.

Reaction Score
Wiah Queen of Queens would describe a bit more what he (she) is talking about, please,

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
did you see the game nan? Read the game thread. Or look at the box. Post players sat. Almost all of the game.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
I thought he was practicing to run ND of the court...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom