Been out of the loop.....question on recruiting | The Boneyard

Been out of the loop.....question on recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I refused to even come onto the board until now after the debacle that was Saturday. Now I just want to get a win against RU however based on how the season has gone to date it would would not be surprising to be sitting in my seats as the final seconds tick off on Saturday with RU fans outnumbering Uconn fans 10 to 1. Uconn fans are a topic for another day....but I would be sick to my stomach if that occurs.

Question on recruiting....I know it was a big weekend, did we get any good news from anyone?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i haven't seen anything yet from dez and other media....

Reaction Score
Isn't it sad that our season has come to this, our highlight might be that at least we beat Rutgers. No news on the recruiting front, NJ OT Brodie was at the game, he made a comment as to the fans booing at one point, he claimed to have a good time, who really knows, he saw a pitiful performance.

My guess is that we won't hear too much until after the season, there are still some high value targets out there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. All of the current recruits seem to be steady with their verbals. Terrible season, if you would have told me earlier in the season we'd be 4-6 at this point, I would have spit in your face or in your general direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom