Beavers to DE must mean | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Beavers to DE must mean

Reaction Score
I know he is an alum, but sometimes I wonder if he is all sizzle no steak. Fist pumps and moxie are great, but Orlando and Lyndon those guys churned backers like nobody's business. Underrated name, Razul Wallace who would be supplanted by Fincher. Guy made like 20 tackles one game I saw.

He had no problems developing/working with Sio Moore and Yawin Smallwood during his first stint here... He produced some decent defenses when he was @ Fordham. Joseph got a sniff in a NFL camp but only worked w/ JW for a year. What have they brought in since he's been here... 3-4 Linebackers?

Reaction Score
He had no problems developing/working with Sio Moore and Yawin Smallwood during his first stint here... He produced some decent defenses when he was @ Fordham. Joseph who got a sniff in a NFL camp but only worked w/ JW for a year. What have they brought in since he's been here... 3-4 Linebackers?
True. Moore and Smallwood were already here though. He should get some credit for Junior Joseph though.

Reaction Score
True. Moore and Smallwood were already here though. He should get some credit for Junior Joseph though.
I think the development of Hunter Webb and Kevon Jones over the next couple years will give us the answer on Wholley. Those guys seem to have the tools to be legitimate FBS football players and I'm hoping for big improvements. I would've liked to have seen something from TJ Gardner by now too, considering how thin we are at LB.

At the time of the Edsall hire, I remember seeing a lot of his former UConn teammates lobbying for him to get the job. That does give me some confidence. Their opinions matter a hell of a lot more than any of ours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom