Beat writers: Questions we would like answered | The Boneyard

Beat writers: Questions we would like answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was thinking we should all throw a couple of questions out there and hope they can somehow transition their thoughts on some of them in a blog or article in the coming days. I will start:

Does Kentan Facey look like he has matured in his ability, confidence and also his body from last year in ways that should project to more court time?

We hear of Rock Lubins rebounding ability but does the rest of his game look as if it's ready to bring him 10-15 minutes worth of court time?

Besides Terrence Samuel, which of the guards will prove to be able to run the team from the PG position if called upon? In other words does Sam Jr have this ability and will his scoring ability allow him to see the court as a soph?

Did the few months off to heal for Amidah hold him back from learning the fundamentals of his position which he seemed limited on last year?

So many more but your turn.....

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Does DHam look ready to live up to lofty expectations and be a 16 & 6 type player as a frosh?

Reaction Score
I'd like to know who is winning the pre-season battle for minutes. I'm assuming Boat is 1 and Purvis is the 2.

Who looks best at the 3 so far? Omar or Hamilton?
Who is projected to start at 4? Is it Facey, Rock? Is Ollie considering going with a big lineup with Nolan and Brimah (doubtful, but worth a question).
Will it be Brimah or Nolan starting at the 5?

Reaction Score
I would like to see Emily venture into this realm to discuss these issues. ;) What do you think Mau? If Dom & Co. are to busy maybe EN can add her expertise? Just trying to think outside the ole box.

Media access limited though.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would like to see Emily venture into this realm to discuss these issues. ;) What do you think Mau? If Dom & Co. are to busy maybe EN can add her expertise? Just trying to think outside the ole box.

Media access limited though.
She's no longer doing the UConn show. Some Syracuse grad is handling that. A pretty blond that will make at least some of us forget her background. At least it happened on the football forum.

Reaction Score
That'sQUOTE="johnhuskies95, post: 1088843, member: 47"]Practices have been closed to the media so far this year.[/QUOTE]
Th
Practices have been closed to the media so far this year.
That is no excuse. Get off your fat ass' s.

Reaction Score
Great topic. Even if we don't get answers right away, hopefully someone in the media will work these into an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom