Beat Writer Season Preview Panel | The Boneyard

Beat Writer Season Preview Panel

Reaction Score
Hi all,

The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast is going to be hosting a live stream with Dom Amore, Dave Borges, Neill Ostrout, and Gavin Keefe Tuesday night to preview the season. I'm not sure how many caught the post season wrap up panel, but it was a lot of fun... and I've made sure the livestreaming to YouTube will work this time!

Tuesday at 7 on The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast YouTube channel: Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast

You can subscribe to be notified when we go live. Feel free to post any questions you wanted asked in this thread. And if you can't make it don't worry. The event will be recorded so it can be replayed at your convenience.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder this is tonight at 7! Feel free to post any questions in here and I'll try to get to them with the panel .

Reaction Score
What position on the team is at greatest risk of underperforming this season?
I say PG is the position I'd worry about the most.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Starting lineup predictions?

Breakout player rumors?

Will Adams be back for game 1?

Akok timetable?

Reaction Score
Would be interesting to hear them each predict the starting lineup and maybe a “surprise” reserve player that might outperform expectations this year.

EDIT: basically want HuskyForLife said.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
What individual matchups (Uconn player/ vs. opponent player) has the most potential juice in conference play?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Just a reminder this is tonight at 7! Feel free to post any questions in here and I'll try to get to them with the panel .
Are you Kotler?

I caught the final 25 minutes. It was pretty damned good.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast is going to be hosting a live stream with Dom Amore, Dave Borges, Neill Ostrout, and Gavin Keefe Tuesday night to preview the season. I'm not sure how many caught the post season wrap up panel, but it was a lot of fun... and I've made sure the livestreaming to YouTube will work this time!

Tuesday at 7 on The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast YouTube channel: Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast

You can subscribe to be notified when we go live. Feel free to post any questions you wanted asked in this thread. And if you can't make it don't worry. The event will be recorded so it can be replayed at your convenience.
Yes. Please post the recording.

Thanks.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Fantastic job! I really enjoyed that. Can the season start tomorrow??

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hi all - Thanks so much for the support. Yup, I'm Kotler!

If you want to watch the replay here's the link to it. Hope to do more things like this going forward.

Great work across the board. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to coordinate and do this.

Reaction Score
Really cool interview. When you asked about the 2nd leading scorer behind Bouk, I was surprised none of them mentioned Whaley. That is my one disagreement - I think the offense will run through Bouk and Whaley like it did the last 6 games of the season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom