Beat Writer Panel Event: Next Wed. 10/13 at 7 PM | The Boneyard

Beat Writer Panel Event: Next Wed. 10/13 at 7 PM

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Next Wed at 7 PM I'll be doing hosting the annual CT Scoreboard Podcast Night with the Beat Writers. You can watch live on our YouTube channel, Twitter feed, or Facebook page (subscribe/like if you haven't yet!). We'll be doing this one virtually and then we'll end the season with one in-person. Hope you can all make it! Feel free to send any questions for the panel my way

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Awesome. Can’t wait to listen.

If they had to pick one, which player most likely to leave early in the spring for the draft?

Who is more likely to find the court more often, Springs or Johnson?

Which player will make the biggest leap in output from last year to this one?

Reaction Score
Awesome. Can’t wait to listen.

If they had to pick one, which player most likely to leave early in the spring for the draft?

Who is more likely to find the court more often, Springs or Johnson?

Which player will make the biggest leap in output from last year to this one?
Chief likes Springs rebounding, but Johnson perhaps has the the most NBA potential of anyone on the team per Chief’s eyeball test. Jackson is currently a consistent 3 pointer away and Chief needs to see more of the various dimensions to Hawkins game. Can Sanogo make up for being 2 inches short of the prototype? I would never dismiss that possibility due to his great work ethic and character.

Reaction Score
Wanted to remind everyone of this... happening tomorrow night at 7! What questions do you have for the beat writers? Send my way!

Reaction Score
Very excited to watch this - thank you for organizing.

Echo a question above, what’s the plan with Springs? How do you keep a guy engaged and committed who hasn’t seen and may not see much playing time?

And second, if we’re correct that this team is going to be dependent on defense and rebounding this year, what keeps us from expecting similar results in the tournament? Last years team rebounded and defended well against Maryland, but ultimately couldn’t make a bucket even with Bouk.

Very excited for this team and season, think we’ll be better. But curious their thoughts.

Reaction Score
Coach has said he wants to play faster. Has he indicated how he plans to make that happen? For example St John's/Mike Anderson is incredibly aggressive on defense. Will we be even more aggressive on defense in trying to force turnovers?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Does he anticipate each freshmen having a role? Any redshirt candidates besides Corey?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom