OT: - Beastie Boys Story | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Beastie Boys Story

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Im not a writer im a poet
I dont buy cheeba i grow it.

Saw them multiple times. Once with Tribe, once with krs one, once with rage against the machine.

Reaction Score
The Cinema HD v2 app has it for free. I've used this app for a year now and I love it. You'll have to search the internet to get it, fyi.

Reaction Score
My other Beastie memory.

Spring Break 1987. Went to Nassau, Bahamas on one of those 399.00 flight and hotel specials. Took a group (party) bus to Newark and flew out of there. Stayed in the same hotel, maybe 70 of us. I feel like "Licensed to Ill" was on nonstop the entire time.

One night, in a bar, they played Paul Revere's Ride and it felt like the entire bar sang every word.
One night, we had a brass monkey party, basically a garbage can punch with anything and everything in it.

Licensed to Ill will always be that trip for me.

Reaction Score
Signed up and watched this last night. Was different than I thought with the self-interview type format and, honestly, I felt like you really didn't get to know who they were. Thought they mugged it for the cameras for a couple hours. I would have liked something a little more raw, I guess. Great, great footage from early on and some good behind the scenes stuff for sure.

Reaction Score
Favorite Beastie's song? I love me some Paul Revere.

I grabbed 2 girlies and a beer that's cold!
That's impossible for me, I've probably listened to the Beastie's more than any other music. Hello Nasty is one of my all-time favorite albums and Check Your Head and Paul's Boutique are up there. You ever want to blow your speakers out, this one is always good...
Watch "Beastie Boys - Putting Shame In Your Game" on YouTube

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Favorite Beastie's song? I love me some Paul Revere.

I grabbed 2 girlies and a beer that's cold!
Lookin' for a girl I ran into a guy
His name is M.C.A., I said, "Howdy" he said, "Hi"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom