BE Tournament Presale Tickets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

BE Tournament Presale Tickets

Reaction Score
I got a pair in 318. Worst seats in the ehfing house. But at least I'm in the door.

Reaction Score
I just got 2 in section 210 Row 9....It was $1,060 with fees

I kept refreshing the page and eventually found some

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I got 1 in 120... for 650. This is a disaster of a release.

Reaction Score
Is there another round of public sale? I don’t live in CT so I’m not a season ticket holder but was hoping to get tickets as a Christmas gift

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I got shut out trying to get 5 together. Definitely looking for some help getting access to a block of tickets that big through the school. Really disappointed. If anyone knows of a season ticket holder who doesn't plan on going to the game or even of another big east school please connect me.

Reaction Score
Got 2 in section 318, kept refreshing and sometimes there would be tickets in other sections but when I clicked on them they were gone. Hopefully i can get them through the school with my season tickets and sell these.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Got two tickets for Saturday - Section 213 Row 10. Oof.

Back in 2004 we went to the semi-final against Nova and after they won we stayed the night and ended up walking up to the ticket office in the morning and getting a set of really nice tickets for the final at face value. I imagine something like that is not possible anymore with the resale market like it is.

Last edited:

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Sorry but the worry worts in this thread (very few or no hard core fans/boneyarders) act like Big East tickets are your god given right. I live in Norwalk (used to live in NYC) and have never been shut out of a BET game I wanted to attend, and really can't ever remember paying over face price for a ticket. Half the time get comped/friended, or pay less than face. Pull up your big boy pants and chill , it's over 2 months away

Reaction Score
Sorry but the worry worts in this thread (very few or no hard core fans/boneyarders) act like Big East tickets are your god given right. I live in Norwalk (used to live in NYC) and have never been shut out of a BET game I wanted to attend, and really can't ever remember paying over face price for a ticket. Half the time get comped/friended, or pay less than face. Pull up your big boy pants and chill , it's over 2 months away
Curious if you went last year. I always get tix through UConn so don’t have issues but my friends all paid way over face to get in on Friday night.

Reaction Score
Got two tickets for Saturday - Section 213 Row 10. Oof.

Back in 2004 we went to the semi-final against Nova and after they won we stayed the night and ended up walking up to the ticket office in the morning and getting a set of really nice tickets for the final at face value. I imagine something like that is not possible anymore with the resale market like it is.
Saturday tickets are always easy. Everybody's bailing unless their team made it to the final.

Reaction Score
It's great that you have a lot of friends, but you must not go to a lot semis b/c you're not walking up and finding a face value ticket unless you get extremely lucky.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
It's great that you have a lot of friends, but you must not go to a lot semis b/c you're not walking up and finding a face value ticket unless you get extremely lucky.

Yes the semis are the toughest, but I've never been shut out, and can't remember ever missing a semi or final icon was in since 1990. Patience and not having to eat first round and quarter final tickets you can't give away are the virtue and prize. Its not called the 6th borough for nothing, as any Husky fan with a clue knows :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom